Clear All

Is it Really That Good???

Click image for larger version

Name:	B68FC22E-850B-4C06-A0E8-DACB13155213.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	25299672

And this is with 25% off.
    You can also get the matching jacket for the same price!!
    A thousand bucks for one suit???!!!!
    Really??

I’m looking at getting the Sitka Fanatic bibs and jacket. Everything I saw was showing $350 for each piece. I’ve got a few friends that have the set and say they are worth every penny. The ole buy once cry once saying keeps coming to mind.

Comment

No, it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
        I’m looking at getting the Sitka Fanatic bibs and jacket. Everything I saw was showing $350 for each piece. I’ve got a few friends that have the set and say they are worth every penny. The ole buy once cry once saying keeps coming to mind.
        Have this set and absolutely love it.

Comment

I’ll spend just about anything to keep from being miserable, wet, and cold.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            I’ll spend just about anything to keep from being miserable, wet, and cold.
            I believe I can do that for well under a $1000 bucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              I believe I can do that for well under a $1000 bucks!!
              Yep. Give me some insulated carhart bibs, heavy jacket along with a good pair of thermals. If it gets colder then that my deer don’t even come out. Also Mr. Heater Buddy is a life saver.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                You won't regret it. I'm on my way home, wore it the last 7 days with various base layers. Logged close to 70 hrs in Temps between 18 and 38. Wind chill as low as 9 two days. What's so awesome about it is it's versatility. And you don't feel like the Michelin man.

After re-reading, I'm talking about the stratus, not the fanatic. I did add fanatic vest on the few mornings the wind chill was 9.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Comment

You are buying a name. Them and Carhart are both probably made in the same factory in China.

Comment

Neoprene waders

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve seen it. It’s well made and light for its insulating properties. There are those that can and those that can’t. I’m definitely in the can’t category and dont know that I would if I could. I’ve managed to stay warm and dry without spending a grand on outer layer clothing.

Comment

Glad I invested my grand in a box blind.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          You are buying a name. Them and Carhart are both probably made in the same factory in China.
                          Maybe- but carharts are definitely no where near the same caliber and they get stiff and make quite a bit of noise - for archers this is a no go!

You May want to enlighten your self and do some reading on where Carhartts values are now. If you have a conscience you’ll jump that ship really quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                            I’ve seen it. It’s well made and light for its insulating properties. There are those that can and those that can’t. I’m definitely in the can’t category and dont know that I would if I could. I’ve managed to stay warm and dry without spending a grand on outer layer clothing.
                            X2

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

No way. Sweats under insulated Carharts work great.
                              Last edited by Jon Stewart; 11-23-2022, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X