starting another build 67 swb chevy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting another build 67 swb chevy

frame has been boxed, rear is on bags bags, aftermarket trailing arms, strong 355 very very nice cab to start with
    Attached Files

Awesome. I have a 67 small window short box underway as well. Not doing a full restoration. More like a revival with some fresh parts. Look forward to following. If you have any spare parts laying around I am in the market for good used parts. Hope you don't consider this a thread hi-jack.

Have the front end converted to disc brakes, refurb on the wheel wells, core support. Have the engine ready and married up to a BW super t-10 4spd.

Click image for larger version

Name:	67-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	24697720

Name:	67-4.jpg
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	24697721

Name:	67-3.jpg
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	24697722

Name:	67-6.jpg
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	24697723
    Last edited by chrisgunguy; 11-17-2022, 09:31 AM.

Comment

In

Comment

In for the build.

Comment

Nice

Comment

In for the ride. Love the old Chevy pickups

Comment

looking forward to progress pics!

Comment

frame is boxed and powder coated my running gear is complete and finished other than air for rear bags it starts and runs on the frame now
                Last edited by Tiger; 11-18-2022, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Awesome can’t wait to see how it comes out!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Love these trucks ! I’ve owned a 72 and a 69 and wish I still had them. I found a 71 short box step side and I’m trying to get my hands on it.

Comment

just a lil advise and a plug for por 15... if you use it,it works amazingly and lays flat even if you brush it on looks like it came from a spray gun which is hard to believe with gloss black however if you get it on you its not coming off PERIOD it reacts with the iron within you and its there till your skin dies and comes off....my 1st experience was about 15 years ago i painted the bottom of my camaro in it with a brush i had it everywhere my face my arms i was mostly black face for about 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                      X