Clearing Big Lee Name.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearing Big Lee Name.

As most of you know. I attempted to heckle Strummer. I failed. And made some of you question my Integrity.

So.... the 1st person who PMs me with their kiddos 1st spike. Doe. You name it. Or text me. I will cover processing fees. Mounts. You name it.

I am actually a pretty fun person to be around. And will give the shirt off my back to those I feel deserve it.

My small gesture to support my funny or so I thought comment.

I just want the hate mail to end. As I am extremely giving. Extremely supportive of our youth.

Your sins are forgiven

Comment

Kuddos & what a stand up move

Comment

Good on you sir! You sound like someone I’d like to sit across the campfire from!

Comment

Good on you Big Lee. If either of my college kids connect this weekend I will contact you for processing and I will buy the beer🤣🤣

I knew anyone that goes to Elton John concerts couldn't be too bad😊
          Last edited by hogslayer78; 10-25-2022, 06:18 PM.

Comment

You dont need to do all that but nice gesture. I’ve gotten crossways before with the group unintentionally. No sweat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Send me a case of banana moon pies and I'll considering forgiving you on behalf of Strummer.....

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                Good on you Big Lee. If either of my college kids connect this weekend I will contact you for processing and I will buy the beer🤣🤣
                Perfect!! I will help.you consume that beer! Lol

Comment

Its all good

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Send me a case of banana moon pies and I'll considering forgiving you on behalf of Strummer.....
                    You are over reaching. I can not fulfill your demand!

Comment

I read the original comment, and although I didn’t agree with it. Even if you weren’t being sarcastic or playing around, you are still entitled to an opinion. It blows my mind that you would be receiving anything from a bunch of grown men on a hunting forum for having an opinion. Good on you for clearing it up though!

Comment

No harm, no foul. Way to stand up.

Comment

You're a stand up guy. Welcome at my camp fire any time!

Comment

Been there done that ! Yesterday is gone, it’s what we do tomorrow that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              You are over reaching. I can not fulfill your demand!

Well a fella misses 100% of the shots he doesn't take.. It was worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X