Who is your go to arrow builder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your go to arrow builder?

I’ve been using the same guy for over a decade and the last dozen has turned out to be a disaster. 7 weeks into the order and I can’t get a phone or email response until last night, that said they might ship this week.

I use Texas Archery in Spring/Humble area

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I build my own!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

ME!

Comment

Get an arrow fletcher. Buy the components. Get raw shafts. You can order them cut to your desired length. Build your own.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Same

Comment

I have used a guy on Ebay for 10+ years. RRCherry is the username.

Comment

I usually order shafts off Ebay and build my own.

Comment

TBH member…muddyfuzzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

TBH member KAS

Way better built than I would have done, he was weighing arrows and balding things and shaving glue and stuff!

Im a close enough guy most of the time, but Sean was all about being dead nuts, and they shoot great! Great guy to work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I build my own, actually find it therapeutic. I get bare shafts, get them cut to my size by a shop and build the rest.

I specify my helical exactly to the way my arrow is naturally spinning. No one knows your bow and shots more than you do.

Comment

I do it myself as well. CCR cuts them down for me and adds the inserts but I do the rest from raw shafts

Comment

Jeff (FND) at Cinnamon Creek Ranch has built my last several sets. Well, I call Jeff and he probably has somebody else actually build them, but whoever it is does a fine job!

j/k, Jeff is actually pretty knowledgeable when it comes to calculating specifics to my setup. I've sent several of my buddies his way.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

I did it myself on a dozen BE Rampage. I went to CCR to shoot them for the first time and Jeff gave me his approval, although I don't believe he cared much for the weight, but that's a whole other thread I've gone to CCR for just about everything I've ever needed and they have a great staff that is extremely helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X