Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife & I disagree deer in ice chest ...opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why wipe your azz? going to take another dump tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
      No. No she does not. Only if you give her that power. When did men become extinct?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Hahahahahahahaha. Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        No. No she does not. Only if you give her that power. When did men become extinct?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        It’s better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're a dumbazz than open it and prove you are. Just saying now we all know.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          Penuriousness: adj. meaning “impecuniousness.”

..just broke my Googleometer...

Crosses off word I never thought I'd have seen used on TBH...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo96 View Post
              I say this all the time.

Comment

Dump ice, wash cooler out. Start out fresh

Comment

Wife & I disagree deer in ice chest ...opinions?

I just wanted to put that. I think it mean what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post

I just wanted to put that. I think it mean what you think it means.

((chuckling))

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                      I shot a buck and it has been on ice for about 10 days in my ice chest till yesterday. I cut it all up. However, there is still alot of ice in the ice chest.

I am going hunting this weekend(tomorrow) and figured I'd drain the water out of the ice chest and call it good and take it with me and add some more ice.

wife thinks there are cootties in it and I should dump the ice and clean it out.

the TBH response is ...
                      dump it and get fresh ice

Comment

Just like a used condom. Don’t put your meat in a dirty container!!

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                          just go buy some new ice before I post this on puro pinche and watch the real roasting go down.
                          YAAAAASSSSSSS. Most of these dudes would lose their mind on there

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                            No sir, I'm here to learn.

So I'm looking for FDA approved freezer bags- check.
                            Do they make such an item big enough to put a quarter in?

I see another member wrapping his in plastic wrap, maybe plastic wrap first then garbage bag?

Heck maybe I'll just go back to ice-n-drain.

I need to eat some of the new stuff before next trip and see if I can taste a difference.
                            I wasn't saying you can't do it just, with what I know, I wouldn't. I know several people still alive who put their deer in trash bags. I don't know of any bags that are "safe" and big enough to put quarters in. Just because it's not FDA, doesn't mean it's bad...but some are. Huntress pointed out several posts above that chemicals are used in many trash bags to control scent. I can't confirm or deny that, but I'd find a different way if it were me. Not trying to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do.

Comment

Title is off... Should say "I was wrong about something."

Comment

Your remind me of my great uncle who would always book the cheapest flea bag motel when traveling, why even risk it get new ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X