• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is switching to Oklahoma, secret is out

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      Shhhhh! I've talked with a few land owners up there on places, definitely more affordable than home but definitely not cheap. I typically come up short when the owner wants x amount of money for x number of hunters. I just don't have enough buddies that want to go in on a lease. I've started looking at smaller properties I can hunt myself or get one other guy on.

Comment

Awesome looking place. Congrats

Looking for a Kansas or OK place myself. Taking this year off and ready to try something new.

Comment

Congrats on the new lease.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
            OTC tags….no brainer…and plenty of tags. That’ll be their downfall too. Congrats on the new lease

Comment

Not a bad start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is a scam. These are Kansas pictures. No deer in Oklahoma, just flat as far as you can see and a bunch of coyotes. I repeat, no deer up here. I mean there. Kansas is the place to be. [emoji6][emoji6][emoji846][emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m west of you in Alfalfa county. I use Field Pro 55 gallon spin corn feeders and a couple Sweeney spin feeders, and I have two 1000# Boss Buck protein feeders with Hammer timers on them. I had to go to timers on the protein feeders, because the deer were emptying them in less than 2 weeks. Quite frankly, I couldn’t afford to keep them filled, and living 500 miles away, physically couldn’t keep them filled.

Is your place east or west of Medford and north or south of Hwy 11?

I’ve got a friend who owns a bunch of land and hunts east of Medford and south of Hwy 11 close to the Salt Fork, and he kills a good buck or two every year.

Comment

I love them woods.
                    No youpons.

Comment

That is a stud! Did you watch that wheat field while there?

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                        I’m west of you in Alfalfa county. I use Field Pro 55 gallon spin corn feeders and a couple Sweeney spin feeders, and I have two 1000# Boss Buck protein feeders with Hammer timers on them. I had to go to timers on the protein feeders, because the deer were emptying them in less than 2 weeks. Quite frankly, I couldn’t afford to keep them filled, and living 500 miles away, physically couldn’t keep them filled.

Is your place east or west of Medford and north or south of Hwy 11?

I’ve got a friend who owns a bunch of land and hunts east of Medford and south of Hwy 11 close to the Salt Fork, and he kills a good buck or two every year.

Sent you a PM with a few questions.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          That is a stud! Did you watch that wheat field while there?

Yessir. Seen couple bucks and plenty does. It was raining non stop.

Comment

Biggest deer Ive ever seen hunting was in Grant county just east of Medford. Worked up there for a year and a few landowners let me hunt. The deer I saw was easily in the 180s. I passed a 150s 10pt the next morning just hoping for a chance at the monster. Saw multiple 160 deer driving at night during the rut heading back to hotel in Blackwell. Great score bud.

Comment

I would say that 2022 has been VERY GOOD to you!!!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X