Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the thoughts on Xavier Worthy entering the transfer portal or opening the bidding process for his services? Supposedly deleted everything Longhorn on his Instagram.

Comment

It looks like Evan Stewart is not one of the “15-20” kids that the source is projecting to the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
        Supposedly deleted everything Longhorn on his Instagram.

Didn't he do that last year as well at the end of the season.....and was back. Knowing today's attention whore kids and adults, he's probably just doing it for attention.

Comment

Hope so, he's a game changer.

Comment

What are the thoughts on Xavier Worthy entering the transfer portal or opening the bidding process for his services? Supposedly deleted everything Longhorn on his Instagram.
            Product of the system.

Comment

Hope so, he's a game changer.

He can be.....but he can also be butter fingered and gives up on balls. I'm torn.. I'm going to miss Whittington's game more.

Comment

I figure he’s USC bound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Worthy’s game is limited! When I think of his game it is deep balls that he can’t adjust to and bubble screen plays. He gets alligator arms when he runs crossing patterns.

There is talent sitting behind him and losing J Whit is a bigger loss. He took opps away from J Whit! May be time for him to head back to the sunny left coast!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    He can be.....but he can also be butter fingered and gives up on balls. I'm torn.. I'm going to miss Whittington's game more.
                    My thoughts exactly! Won’t miss his game!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      I figure he’s USC bound

He is California Dreaming! I don’t blame him but his game won’t change!

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                        Nothing from the east side of the Sabine river today? . . Should be quiet over there for a while . . lol
                        Im from there, whatcha need? You know Aggies played their bowl game last night. Achane WAS the aggies! And that offensive line! Got all yall pieces back together for one game. Good win for yall.

On to the SEC championship! Geaux Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Caleb Williams will win the Heisman

Absolutely! No doubt the best qb in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
                            Agree. Michigan may be better than Georgia. Only a fool would overlook TCU.

This would be my guess for the List round games.

Georgia vs USC

Michigan vs TCU

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
                            Not a bad top 4

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Im from there, whatcha need? You know Aggies played their bowl game last night. Achane WAS the aggies! And that offensive line! Got all yall pieces back together for one game. Good win for yall.

On to the SEC championship! Geaux Tigers

Nah… it was the last reg season game. Jimbo had a better game plan and utilized the tools he had on hand. Lseww was out coached.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Biggest win of the year for the Frogs was KState over KU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Go back to the Alamo to defend you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X