No announcement yet.

Let's Get LIVE 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi unloaded and shot the injun bow at camp. Headed in now. High 40's, bright skies, just a shred of SSE wind

Comment

Had a pretty heavy disagreement with some cows and their thoughts about where they wanted to set up shop. I'm still not sure who won. I love this stand but the wind swirls so bad in here. All you can do is tuck in and hope for the best. There's a couple of nice bucks using this area. One big 8 with a broken beam and if he thinks that broken beam will save his life he's crazy! I'll do my best to update as it plays out.

Comment

Little buck working a scrape

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was another small buck behind him and they both went to the property to the south. 2 bucks this early is promising.

Comment

Good luck. Trying to get my youngest his first bow kill right now.

Comment

Cows would roll in right at prime time...

Comment

Time to break out the slingshot. It's not going to affect your hunting. The cows have already taken care of that.

Comment

I zigged when I should have zagged this morning and got turned around. I'm headed to the river but may have to put a spin on it. I'll update soon

Comment

It wasn't pretty but I'm in and I think I got here without blowing anything out. I'm probably going to cuss myself for leaving the wheel bow in the truck but I'm sticking with the fire wood. It's cold boys! There's no corn here just n intersection of trails and a pinch in the river bend. Squirrels are cutting, turkeys hollering, and wood ducks cutting. These mornings will make you be still and thank The Man for your blessings.

Comment

Signal is being really spotty for some reason. I had a black and white sow come through about 10min ago but 35 is well beyond my affective range with the struggle stick. Otherwise it's been quiet other than the squirrels.

Comment

Nice buck coming

Comment

Choot em

Comment

The Struggle Stick Adventures continue... He came in on a string to about 8 yards over my right shoulder. I'd stood and turned prepping for the shot and the wind swirled just a little. He got enough in his nose to do a 180. He stopped in a small hole at 18yds and from the way my arrow acted a small hole needed to be a medium sized or large hole. I hit a small vine and my arrow did a nose dive. I grunted at him and got him settled down but he rolled out back to the south.

Comment

Not a giant at all but a pretty 16" wide Chocolate horned 7pt

Comment

Working...
                                X