After 2 Years, It’s Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 2 Years, It’s Back!!!

For 2 years, nobody has gotten the flu. Amazing!!!
    My stepdaughter came down with it a couple weeks back. Wife called me last night and she has it. Thinks she picked it up at work after 3 other ladies in the office has been hacking and coughing. Then there’s a couple friends that have come down with it.
    Thank goodness I’m at the deer lease and won’t be home till Tuesday night. Maybe she will be over it by then.

My wife has it now. Had fever starting Tuesday afternoon. She has a good heart and believes what the govt tells her. She even has her flu shot!

Comment

I pray for people with pre existing conditions , hopefully if they got the shot it’s effective
      Y’all wash your hands, be safe , and stay home from work if Ill

Comment

I caught it a week ago. No fun at all. Still trying to get back to 100%

Comment

Yep, they are anticipating heaviest flu season in many many years according to my BIL who is a doctor in Houston. It has already made its rounds in my family.

Comment

We may have all had it. Son got sick again, like the 10th time after starting daycare. I got something about a week later, fever, aches, chills, only lasted about 48 hours. After about 5 days of sore throat, I did dr on demand and she figured it was flu that settled in the throat and gave me a upper respiratory infection. Whatever it was, I got the meds and was back on my feet 2 days later, just in time for vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              We may have all had it. Son got sick again, like the 10th time after starting daycare. I got something about a week later, fever, aches, chills, only lasted about 48 hours. After about 5 days of sore throat, I did dr on demand and she figured it was flu that settled in the throat and gave me a upper respiratory infection. Whatever it was, I got the meds and was back on my feet 2 days later, just in time for vacation.
              The dr told my wife it has been going around and been lasting for about 5 days.

Comment

Woke up with it yesterday. Congested this morning… ready for it to move on!

Comment

It spreading like wildfire in Corpus.

Comment

My daughter had it recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X