X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football Week 10

Just stop this thing, I want off!

Week 11 marks the turn in the Aggies season where CW leads us to the promise land. I've heard it said the Aggies would not go 8-4. Nailed it!

Frogs open -10

Forecast doesn't look great at this point.

The avatar window is open for Tech fans........

Comment

I dont think i will take that one lol. Although i do expect it to be a good game per usual. Wouldn't be shocked if Tech squeezed out a W, but realistic me says TCU is hitting on all cylinders and best to stay away while Tech & Uncle Joey still figuring stuff out. Our Oline has been terrible & opens lots of doubts.

Comment

Purple Kryptonite week in the little apple.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

sure hope we can play a complete game at KState....

Hook'em!

Comment

Nutkick city with the purple kryptonite in Manhatten .....mudhole cometh!

Glad we survived the bye, but it was kinda nice to watch college football this last weekend without pulling my hair out.

Hook 'em! Hopefully Ewers thumb healed or whatever made him throw wounded ducks and over every receiver at OSU.

Comment

6pm kick for Texas means I have the decision to make to go for an afternoon sit or stay in camp and watch the game. I have a feeling I may drag the TV outside, build a fire and let the other guys on the lease have a shot at the deer.

Comment

Weigman appears to be the recruit we though he was. Hopefully we can pull a W against Florida. King transfers next year.

Y’all should retire “mudhole” it’s a dead horse

Comment

Aggy's are crazy, one game played and now their Freshman QB is the second coming of JFF or something. And after a loss. Can't make this up....

Comment

HOOK EM!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                        Aggy's are crazy, one game played and now their Freshman QB is the second coming of JFF or something. And after a loss. Can't make this up....
                        What in the world are you talking about? One post that said he "appears to be the recruit we thought he was" and you dive into the Aggies are crazy pool. Give it a rest.

The guy played a great game.

Comment

Lol we got kicked around pretty good so I don’t have much room to talk…but….given the circumstances….
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                            Someone's got a case of the Mondays! I'll need those TPS reports by 3PM

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                              Y’all should retire “mudhole” it’s a dead horse

We'll retire "mudhole" when you retire "wait til next year"...

Comment

Working...
                              X