Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post

You beat me to it.

Same here flip side for a long time now. I am on my second one due to me destroying the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've used Trayvax and Ridge and like the Ridge better, that's my current EDC.

Comment

Wallet

My buddy has a Ridge and I liked it but I ended up buying an Ekster and love it! It has a place to put your top 5 cards in a metal slot and you press a butting and they all fan out, its sweet!! Ridge does not have that It also has a solar card you can get for it and if you lose it or misplace it you can ring itIt holds all my cards plus cash. Check out their website!!! If I refer a friend I get 15$ and you get 15 Off lol

Love mine!!

Comment

Trayvax

Comment

Front pocket wallet

I do , had one of our members here make it . Danny Collins. I can’t remember his screen name but man he does great work .

Store Is Building quality American made leather goods that not only look good but last. Specializing in rifle slings, knife sheaths, holsters, skeet and trap shooting bags, belts, bi fold wallets, money clips, trifold wallets, checkbook wallets, roper wallets, valet trays, exotic and tooled leathers and much more.
            Last edited by Strummer; 05-23-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

This is the one I use. It’s a minimalist wallet that I made myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                You old folks need big wallets because you carry photos, birth certificates, mortgage agreements, medical records, receipts.

I guess I probably need to start shopping for a big wallet now. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
                Especially since you sold all those henways

Comment

I couldn't find one that would fit my needs so I just made it myself.Click image for larger version

Name:	20220523_110944.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	24685510

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                    I have a chums brand one from academy. They are up front by the registers. It was like $10. I have had it for years now and would never go back to a traditional wallet.
                    That's what I carry. Few CC, DL, all my boating, hunters Ed, and hunt/fishing lic. And a couple keys for my vehicles. Minimalist. It works well when I go bike riding too.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Front pocket is the way to go.

Comment

My front pocket wallet is a rubber band wrapped around my folding money and drivers license and 2 credit cards. It didn't cost very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Ridge Wallet.

One of the best decisions I have made lately.
                          I have one myself and agree 100%

Comment

The Dango D01 Dapperâ„¢ Wallet was designed for the sophisticated individual with an edge. We wanted to incorporate clean lines with contrasting materials and textures. From the boardroom, to a night out on the town, to a cruise down the coast, the Dapper Wallet is there by your side and has your back. Yeah it's a mouth

bought this one 4 or 5 years ago and I love it

Comment

Ridge wallet. Love it!

Comment

Had the Ridge with the band, didn't like how it held cash. Found a Trayvax Contour on FB marketplace and have been happy with it. That front right pocket can get crowded between wallet, keys and knife.

Comment

Working...
                                X