Clear All

how can you be confused bout gender?

dont think i coulda said it better myself
    Attached Files

Word

Comment

Mental Illness

Comment

Doe with antlers??? At least until it is on the ground.

Comment

Look Down you'll get answer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Mental Illness

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Mental Illness
              Yes, agree 100%

Comment

Media

I think it's the local media and the LGBTQrs who have made this a thing. The sad thing is many kids nowadays are confused about their identity and because they are now being told that gender can be part of that confusion, they think it is. Instead of telling little boys it's ok for them to be less macho or into different things than most of the boys in his class, people tell him he might not be a boy (or vice-versa for girls). What happened to telling kids it's ok to be who they are instead of suggesting they might not be what they are? Who decided taking make believe to this extreme was ok? Apparently we focused waaaay to much on imagination in the last few decades.

Comment

If I believed in reincarnation I’d come back as a lesbian!

Comment

I think parents have to share some blame as well. Some of the things you see are nothing but straight up child abuse by a mentally ill parent. Just becasue little Johnny played with a doll for 10min doesn't mean you call him a girl and start hormone treatments when he is is just a kid. Thats the situations that make my blood boil.

Comment

We went by the innie outie rule of thumb. If the outie was to close to your innie, then you probably a innie....LOL

Comment

[ATTACH]1088132[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
                          [ATTACH]1088132[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            I think parents have to share some blame as well. Some of the things you see are nothing but straight up child abuse by a mentally ill parent. Just becasue little Johnny played with a doll for 10min doesn't mean you call him a girl and start hormone treatments when he is is just a kid. Thats the situations that make my blood boil.
                            This. Those that allow it should not have had children.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                              This. Those that allow it should not have had children.
                              Not sure your correct, but not arguing. My oldest sister was 8 when I was born and she had me wearing high heels, makeup, and lipstick daily. I guarantee you I don't have any gay genes in my body!

Comment

Working...
                              X