Covid- Sore Throat from He**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid- Sore Throat from He**

Well I thought I was going never get it. Made it all this time and never got it. Went to care now today thinking I had strep but came back as COVID. Hands down this is the worst throat pain I’ve ever experience. Just swallowing water the pain is almost unbearable. Probably some of the worst chills I’ve ever experience as well from this thing also. How long did the sore through last? Not sure what I did to deserve this but don’t wish it on anyone. Thanks Guy!

Monoclonal anibodies, get them now if you can, if it isn’t too late to get them

Comment

Gargle salt water and take Ibuprofen

Comment

Any headaches yet?

Comment

Cepacol and Fishermen’s friend coughe drops help the throat pain.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
            Any headaches yet?
            I’m on day 3 on this. Last night was by far the worst night so far. Went from have the worst chill I’ve ever had to sweating and slept maybe an hour. Currently don’t have a headache but have in the 3 day period.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

I had same symptoms. Sore throat lasted about 6 days. I started feeling better after about four days but sore throat remained a few more days. Drank whiskey to get rid of it.

Comment

What is your doctor treating your Covid with?

Who is Guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    Monoclonal anibodies, get them now if you can, if it isn’t too late to get them
                    “Mono” = ineffective against omicron.

Omicron sore throat often turns into an infection needing antibiotics

Comment

That was the worst part of it for me. I thought I had strep. Negative for strep, positive for Rona. 3 days of sore throat from hell and then just a nagging cough. Feel fine now minus the cough from time to time. Warm salt water gargle, throat sprays and Tylenol. NyQuil at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be sure to drink hot fluids to prevent crystals forming at the entrance to your lungs get on Ivermectin now! The Japenese govt. released a statement that Ivermectin works well on omni and other variants - Zinc and vit D got to flccc.net for the best advice the Iver stopped it dead in the tracks on me Good Luck and prayers up

Comment

i just got over omicron a few weeks ago.. i had same symtoms.
                          sinuses were packed, sore throat, chills and body ache.- no fever.
                          took ivermectin and tons of vit. c, zinc and d3. WORST SORE THROAT EVER.
                          sore throat lasted about 4-5 days. i was pretty much over it in 5-6 days.
                          one thing that helped was one of those saline nasal flush things and lots of cough drops.

Comment

I had it a couple weeks ago. I started ivermectin immediately, along with everything else in the iMASK+ protocol. https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...ol-ENGLISH.pdf

I had a 99.5 degree fever for about 3-4 hours on the 2nd morning. Throat was sore the first night and 2nd day mostly. It would kinda come and go. Sometimes very sore, sometimes just minor. But it didn't last much past the 3rd day. Getting on all of the medication and vitamins, nasal spray, etc... was very effective for me. My wife got it a day after me. She did everything I did, except she only did ivermectin the first, third and fifth days. Our doc prescribed it for day 1 and 3 only. I took it daily for 5 days, then every other day for 2 more doses. It's been 2 weeks, and she still has some annoying congestion in her head. Not terrible, but just hanging on. The congestion in the back of my throat lasted for about 10 or 12 days, gradually tapering off. She's still where mine was after about a week. Phenylephrine morning and evening helped keep my congestion/drainage at bay.

She had a JNJ vax back early, and she had COVID at least once too. This was my first bout (as far as I know) and no vax for me. We're both healthy, not overweight, eat good stuff, exercise, etc. So maybe just daily ivermectin vs. every other day was the reason I had an easier time and faster recovery than she's had. Or just blind luck. I don't know. I'd say ivermectin daily for longer helped me though.
                            Last edited by Shane; 02-06-2022, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Sore throat remedy: scotch hot toddie with lemon and aspirin. Eat some honey after drinking toddie.

I had the same thing when I had covid

Other than that, its saltwater gargle

Comment

Working...
                              X