Got my euro back, need ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my euro back, need ideas

Got my euro mount back from my Christmas buck. Youngest and middle son want it hung in their room. Need ideas, either wall or on top of the dresser. Original post below.

I have really like the skull hooker products. The table top one is great because you can change the angle of the skull so it will look its best depending on the hight of the piece of furniture you place it on.

Comment

I always take a hack saw and cut off the back of the skull at a 45 degree angle perpendicular to the axis of the skull, then drill a hole in the top to nail it through to the wall. The 45 degree cut kicks the nose out from the wall and I don't need to buy a dang thing.

Comment

If you go onto the wall with it this is the easiest thing ever, and cheap

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          If you go onto the wall with it this is the easiest thing ever, and cheap

https://www.euro-hanger.com/store/c1..._Products.html
          How well would they hold up with a rambunctious 5 and 8 year old is my only concern? We are currently in a trailer house, waiting to build, so the walls are thinner/weaker than most... The other euros in my oldest room have held up fine but there's less wrestling going on.

Comment

Looks good. Find a piece of drift wood from where you shot it to mount it to and hang on wall.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by davidpark06 View Post

X2, this looks great, do like davidpark06 did and problem solved.

Comment

That is cool thank you for sharing
                  Vap

Comment

That's a great display!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Was actually really easy to make. Had come across the wood a couple months earlier and figured it would look good with a deer head on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X