X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Istanbul is on the clock!!!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope Max can get his car sorted out overnight. He seems to be struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone going to COTA in a few weeks to see the F1 race?
        Wow, I left it too late and the track is SOLD OUT (I did not know this was possible!).
        Scalper tickets are danged expensive; I'll probably be watching from the usual couch spot.

Comment

Because of work, I can only go in Sunday. Waited for the GA Sunday only, but they sold out. No biggie, I’ve been several times already. And I really want to go next year to see the new cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-R View Post
            Anyone going to COTA in a few weeks to see the F1 race?
            Wow, I left it too late and the track is SOLD OUT (I did not know this was possible!).
            Scalper tickets are danged expensive; I'll probably be watching from the usual couch spot.
            I will be front and center everyday!!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
              I hope Max can get his car sorted out overnight. He seems to be struggling.

Ham tool on a new engine so starting dang near in the back of the grid......but I still expect those to end up on the podium......lol!!!

Comment

Qualifying was interesting! Ferrari is very much trying to top McLaren this weekend. Gasly will start 4th tomorrow!!

Looking forward to battles between Verstappen and Bottas, LeClerc and Norris, Alonso and Hamilton, and Ferrari vs McLaren.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                  Qualifying was interesting! Ferrari is very much trying to top McLaren this weekend. Gasly will start 4th tomorrow!!

Looking forward to battles between Verstappen and Bottas, LeClerc and Norris, Alonso and Hamilton, and Ferrari vs McLaren.

Pulling for Gasly! Would love to see him on the podium….and back in a Red Bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                    Pulling for Gasly! Would love to see him on the podium….and back in a Red Bull.
                    Yes on the podium ...[emoji964][emoji123][emoji964]...but hopefully not Red Bull in his future. [emoji3061]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Yes on the podium ...[emoji964][emoji123][emoji964]...but hopefully not Red Bull in his future. [emoji3061]

You know a Gasly v Russel battle would be epic…throw in Lando, Albon and the scarlet horses and it makes for a really fun spectacle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                        You know a Gasly v Russel battle would be epic…throw in Lando, Albon and the scarlet horses and it makes for a really fun spectacle.
                        Lotta truth there for sure! [emoji817]

Comment

Well this is interesting for next year

Comment

I'm happy with Bottas win!!!! [emoji95][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji95]
                            COTA is setup for big time race this year.......I can't wait!!!! [emoji123]The points are tight and Hamilton is going to be fired up to get back on top. Verstappen leads by 6 points for the championship but Hamilton owns COTA!!!! Gasly just never got going [emoji25].

Last edited by Landrover; 10-10-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              I'm happy with Bottas win!!!! [emoji95][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji95]
                              COTA is setup for big time race this year.......I can't wait!!!! [emoji123]The points are tight and Hamilton is going to be fired up to get back on top. Verstappen leads by 6 points for the championship but Hamilton owns COTA!!!! Gasly just never got going [emoji25].

I know that early penalty was a pure momentum killer for Gasly. I really want to see him in a top car soon. Would be interesting to see him in Papaya should Danny Ric not improve?

The Hamilton x Perez battle was great. He straight pushed Perez off the track and Perez hung in there and took it back (without a penalty which is a feat for him haha).

Comment

Not sure what tickets usually go for, but here are 3 up for sale for $717.

I know nothing of the seller, just saw it and thought I’d pass it on - you never know.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but it's not a gun so here goes. My buddy, his son, and I are cancelling our trip to Austin for the F1 race. So, we are selling the three GENERAL ADMISSION tickets (wristbands, actually) PLUS the parking pass (lot F) for $717. Open to offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X