Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick tricks

Comment

Ram Cats have been the truest for me and especially at longer distances even though 30-35 is usually my max.

Comment

I shoot big huge 200gr Simmons Sharks, and I able to get them to fly with fp's out to 50 yards. Anything beyond that, who knows where it is going. Point is, learn how to tune your bow. Took me awhile to get it right but I was tired of going to pro shops.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Grim Reapers have always flown true to me.

Comment

Probably doesn't help right now since they're only making a 100 grain but i suspect they'll add a 125 grain soon.

Musacchia Broadheads is a no nonsense broadhead company with the simple goal of providing the archery industry with a high quality, reliable broadhead, made right here in the United States. With the introduction of the NBS100 (No Bull S***!) Broadhead, we plan to hit the ground running by building a one-on-one relation

Comment

Out of my both of my boys bows 125gr Solid’s fly with fp’s. Close enough I’ve had to reflect a few arrows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Magnus Black Hornets 100 grain fly identical to my practice tips. I mean spot-on!

Comment

I use single bevel 200gr broadheads and they all fly well. However, in the wind the Bone Broadheads and Abowyer fly great.....not so much for the RMS cutthroat

Comment

Three blade Hades from Grim Reaper fly true. Remind me of the three blade Muzzy.

Comment

Well tuned bow (bare shaft) and most of the smaller heads will fly like darts. A few of my favorites are slick tricks, Wac em, Ramcats, QAD exodus, and trophy taker shuttle T locks

Comment

None of them will fly like field tips at longer ranges....70-120 yards. The physics don’t allow it.

Comment

As stated, a well tuned bow and correct spine and all broadheads will fly great. By tuned that means the rest. That means a bare shaft will fly out of your bow straight and true.

Comment

Surprised no one has said rages. Have y’all seen inconsistencies with them?

Comment

Assuming your bow is tuned and you have the right spine on your arrow, most fly well. I have the best luck with black hornets, slick trick magnums/vipertricks, shuttle t's, and NAP hellrazors.

Comment

The truest flying broadhead is __________.

TBHers fill in blank with "whatever broadhead I am using at the time"

Comment

Working...
                                X