But drinks all around!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      i am thinking you have had 1 too many.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      knowing Jason, he probably had one too many at that point anyways. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

SmTX got it right. The title and body changed several times during a short period.[emoji41]

And the only drink I had was nyquil[emoji51]. Sick as a dawg here.[emoji2959]

Comment

Found out this evening that Riley's old roping/ back up barrel horse had a heart attack and died. Blazer was as solid all around horse you could want. He could do it all, calf rope, run barrels, poles, team rope both ends. Riley sold him to Kate and Bobby Mote after Laura lost her horse. Riley didn't really want sale him but she said "He's to good to be turned out in the pasture and Laura needs him more than me now". Well they both lost one hell of a Competitor and Champion. He wasn't the best at any event but he was **** sure one of the most consitant. God Speed Blazer..Thanks for taking care of my baby.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8259C8AF-CE08-46EB-8E9B-A204963CB124.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	24566759
        Last edited by BrandonA; 01-03-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Good luck Riley and all the other kids!

Comment

On a Positive note Gator and Lucy both went and saw Dr Tanner yesterday and got the all cleared. All got their Hocks injected ( lubricated to withstand the grind and not wear them out). . But for the first time in along time both are sound and ready to go at the same time. Both of to swim in the next week and start getting legged up and in rodeo shape ( Gators kinda there but Lucy isn't.). Then time to focus on the Patriot and American with a chance to run for a Million. We may be a long shot but dammit we got a shot and that's all we can ask

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              On a Positive note Gator and Lucy both went and saw Dr Tanner yesterday and got the all cleared. All got their Hocks injected ( lubricated to withstand the grind and not wear them out). . But for the first time in along time both are sound and ready to go at the same time. Both of to swim in the next week and start getting legged up and in rodeo shape ( Gators kinda there but Lucy isn't.). Then time to focus on the Patriot and American with a chance to run for a Million. We may be a long shot but dammit we got a shot and that's all we can ask
              Good news regarding the horses Brandon. Always a good thing when both the horses are ready to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                Good news regarding the horses Brandon. Always a good thing when both the horses are ready to roll.
                Yes sir!!! I don't know all the Rules but I think Gator fits Ft Worth better at the Patriot. Larger pattern but Jerrys world is smaller and Lucy when healthy eats those up. And Lucy is the Vetran and can handle the commotion. Gator is an idiot that can run fast.

Comment

Well we are headed to Waco tomorrow afternoon to look at the horse and go to the Texas Circuit Finals Rodeo. Should be a good time. I am hoping this horse works out for my daughter. I believe she is ready for a horse of this caliber so hopefully this will be a go.

Comment

Well we are headed to Waco tomorrow afternoon to look at the horse and go to the Texas Circuit Finals Rodeo. Should be a good time. I am hoping this horse works out for my daughter. I believe she is ready for a horse of this caliber so hopefully this will be a go.
                    Awesome!!! What's this horse clock? While at the Finals watch these 2 guys, Lane McGehee and Leighton Berry. Both bought their Rookie Card this yr and I bet they finish 1-2 in rookie race, with Lane winning rookie and making his first NFR. I rodeoed with both their dads and they are good kids. Riley has a crush I think on Lane. Here they are in stonewall this year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	24566827

Comment

Awesome!!! What's this horse clock? While at the Finals watch these 2 guys, Lane McGehee and Leighton Berry. Both bought their Rookie Card this yr and I bet they finish 1-2 in rookie race, with Lane winning rookie and making his first NFR. I rodeoed with both their dads and they are good kids. Riley has a crush I think on Lane. Here they are in stonewall this year.

[ATTACH]940551[/ATTACH]
                      It is clocking 1d/2D times. This is truly a trained up barrel horse and the price reflects it. This horse is a steady money winner that is trained right

Comment

1d/2d times is great. What events and rodeos? The whole D thing can be deceiving . Big difference in 1D at a tough race vs 1D at weak race. I look at rodeo runs ... That's the true measure . Fastest time wins

Comment

1d/2d times is great. What events and rodeos? The whole D thing can be deceiving . Big difference in 1D at a tough race vs 1D at weak race. I look at rodeo runs ... That's the true measure . Fastest time wins
                          He is running 16-17 second runs right now

Comment

He is running 16-17 second runs right now
                            What arenas?

Comment

What arenas?
                              I would have to find that out. My father in law knows these people and he is the one that found this horse for Abbey. All I know is these people are horse trainers/ rodeo people and not just horse traders. My father in law has seen several of their horses run in various places. I will find out more information tomorrow when we get there.

Comment

I would have to find that out. My father in law knows these people and he is the one that found this horse for Abbey. All I know is these people are horse trainers/ rodeo people and not just horse traders. My father in law has seen several of their horses run in various places. I will find out more information tomorrow when we get there.
                                The reason I ask is every arena is different. For example a 15.3 in Marble will win or place at the rodeo where as a 15.3 in Llano won't get a check at most rodeos. I don't put much on times but what they clock at different arenas

Comment

Working...
                                X