Video - First whitetail of the season! 10-22-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video - First whitetail of the season! 10-22-19

TBH'ers, my first whitetail bowhunting video for the 2019-2020 archery season! On 10-22-19, I had a great bowhunt. Got to see plenty of deer & enjoyed an even better south Texas sunset! After watching several deer, I got a glimpse of the deer I was after to my left. He gave me a perfect broadside shot & I let an >>---> fly! I think I'm getting the hang of the drone! Being a solo hunter means I'm also a solo pilot! Here's the video! Hope you enjoy it. Have a great weekend!!
    Grab a cold drink, click the link below, turn up the volume & hit the 1080HD button!! Also, click on the bell to get a notification all season long when a new video is up! I included two links. Hope one works for you!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF0f2RUsNq8&t=318s"]Bowhunting South Texas Whitetail 10/22/19 - YouTube[/ame]

Nicely done

Comment

Really nice work, Robert! I often advance to closer to the shot in a hunting video, but I really enjoyed all of this. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Great video! I always enjoy watching what you put together

Comment

I'm a big fan... Always a good day when you upload a new video. I look forward to each and everyone of 'em.

Well done once again. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together. I know its not easy. Great job on the video and perfect shot.

Congrats, Brother!!!

Comment

Awesome video like always. Look for sponsors. You’ve taken self-filming to another level. Great shot too. Congrats Rob !

Comment

Excellent video!!

Comment

Great Video

Comment

Nice Going!

Comment

Great video and nice deer

Comment

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the great feedback & kind words! I’m still trying to learn the drone settings but it’s been fun so far! Y’all be safe & get in the woods!!

Comment

Perfection. Good shooting and great video.

Comment

wow...mad skills all the way around...and dang, what a deer, great job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                            I'm a big fan... Always a good day when you upload a new video. I look forward to each and everyone of 'em.

Well done once again. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together. I know its not easy. Great job on the video and perfect shot.

Congrats, Brother!!!
                            My thoughts exactly.

Rwc

Comment

Perfect shot!

Comment

Working...
                              X