Hacienda Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacienda Ranch

Just got back from the best 4 day bowhunting trips I have had down in Texas. Me and my dad hunted the Hacienda Ranch March 3rd thru the 6th and the trip couldnt have been better. After a few years and a few different ranches I finally managed to get an arrow into an Aoudad. And my dad on his first but definately not last trip to Texas, managed to arrow an Awesome Fallow Deer. Brad really knows how to put you on the animals you want. Not only was the hunt grade A. But the facilities and the Staff are also top notch. Brad, the ranch manager, and the whole staff make you feel as though you are part of the family. And Mama Karen will fill your belly with the best food I have eaten on a trip to Texas........ I strongly recommend the Enchiladas. Hacienda Ranch, Thanks for the excellent trip and Congrats on having a Top Notch Staff. I will definately be back. Probably for that Blackbuck.

Congrats, those are great pics!!!!

Comment

WOW! nice job both you and your dad

Comment

Some real trophies there. Congrats.

Comment

Welcome to TBH, Speedgoat.

Thanks for the informative post and awesome pictures of a couple of great animals. Congratulations to you and your dad.
          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

very nice accomplishment on that Auodad!
            Last edited by Cuz; 03-08-2007, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Nice Auodad and Fallow!

Was Todd Hunter (one of the guides) there? I grew up in the same town as him. Nice Guy

Comment

No Todd Hunter was not one of the guides. Our Guide there was Brad Draughon

Comment

Congrats on those great animals!

Comment

Well done, congrats

Comment

congrtats nice fallow and auodad. did he have any good axis bucks?

Comment

Congrats to both of you. I am envious of your aoudad.

Comment

We did see some Excellent Axis Bucks down there.... Field judging them I would have to guess they were all 30 inches plus. And thank you all for the congrats there was nothing like seeing that Aoudad walk out of the bush. My heart rate tripled right then and there.

Comment

Congrats! Brad and crew do run and great outfit.

Comment

Good job! Thats a really nice aoudad.

Comment

Working...
                              X