Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help ,quick notice!!hog trip?

Hello guys,

I am already booked and going down to the bar E on an exotic hunt in April on the 29th until the 3rd, but I am looking for a weekend getaway in late February. I wanted to see if you guys knew of a place that could accommodate a bow hunter and his daughter. She does not hunt yet but loves to set in a blind/stand with me. She has done real well in school and so I want to reward her so I would like to fly down and hunt a weekend somewhere for hogs. i need something fairly close to an airport, I could rent a car when I get there. I am looking for late Feb maybe come in on the evening of the 23rd 24th and depart the 25th for a 2 day hunt. Let me know what you think?let me stress, i am not after a large hog,i would prefer meat hogs, so i dont get slammed if i need to fly the meat home,maybe they would be a processor near by that could ship it. My daughter is 8 years old. i have checked with chambers ranch they are booked already.i have emailed nolton creek but no word back yet.

>

>thanks,

>Bill smith,

Hendersonville, nc

bug scouffle?

anyone been to this place,bug scouffle ranch?

Comment

I've never been to bug scuffle,but I'm curios,aren't there places to hunt hogs in NC?

DJ

Comment

7point,sent you a pm.

DJ

Comment

Hunted bug scuffle in Oct. I did not have good luck. I thought the ranch was very nice, but saw no hogs. Lots of freinds have hunted there and had good times. My trip was plagued with rain and bad weather. Other than that I enjoyed myself. Will try to go back this year for some more exotics.

Comment

The Double L in Victoria would be perfect for you. You could fly into Houston and either have a 2 hour drive or hop a small plane to Victoria airport where maybe they could pick you up. Nice folks that pay attention to you and lots of hogs and other game to watch. PM me if you want and I will find the number for you.

Comment

sent you a pm ,joe!

Bill

Comment

I love double L, IMO the best place to go around. Mr. Losman is one of the nicest and knowledgable guides I have ever hunted with.

Comment

Got your PM and sent one back. I dont think anyone could accomadate you and your daughter with the personal attention that the Lassmanns can and will. Hope they have a spot for you.

Comment

I hate to do this, but I agree with Joe!
                    They got a bunch of hogs out there, and Pops runs a first class operation.

Comment

Bill you have a pm.

Comment

thanks guys for all the help!! i went with double L, i am looking forward to the hunt...we postponed the hunt until april 9 so we are not so rushed getting things together to go.

Bill

Comment

Working...
                        X