LivePD tonight -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LivePD tonight -

My son is on LivePd tonight at 8 PM on A&E channel. One of the top rated TV shows.

He is Lt Kennedy in Williamson County. Good chance to see what our LEO's deal with day to day

Awesome. I'll tune in as I live in Williamson County. I'm a big fan of Sheriff Chody

Comment

I'm IN

Comment

Rockets are on, I'm recording it!

Comment

Chody is a good person. I ran calls with him 20 years ago in East Austin before he hit the Lotto

Comment

Was your son a Sgt. not too long ago, also on SWAT? I'm pretty sure we've crossed paths and I've chatted with him a few times on night shift. I'm a Sgt. with RRPD by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Chody is a good person. I ran calls with him 20 years ago in East Austin before he hit the Lotto
              He is a pretty serious tool bag. That comes from someone who has been in law enforcement for over 30 years who I respect. Never misses an opportunity to get on camera or social media.

Comment

That is so very cool!!!!

Comment

Very cool. My people are normally the ones being detained

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                    Was your son a Sgt. not too long ago, also on SWAT? I'm pretty sure we've crossed paths and I've chatted with him a few times on night shift. I'm a Sgt. with RRPD by the way.
                    Yes Sir - just got promoted to LT. He was on Swat and Swift rescue team for years.

He thinks very highly of Sheriff Chody -

Comment

I like the show but some of the ones they follow are really starting to annoy me

The ones that over dramatize every stop and the ones that act like the fact someone is armed is such a big deal are the worst
                      I understand that having a gun with certain offenses is a good way to get more charges added

Also the repeated commands to stop or I'll taze you. One time and taze

Zendehas only got "get on"...... Before she fired tazer at guy in Whataburger waving the spatula
                      By the time "ground" got out her mouth perp was dropping from the shock

Comment

Does Wilco really have working Lts, as in they normally run calls and make stops, or was that just putting on for the show? I saw two Lts and Sheriff Chody all out working.

Comment

My son in law is a Sargent in CID for Williamson county

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                            Does Wilco really have working Lts, as in they normally run calls and make stops, or was that just putting on for the show? I saw two Lts and Sheriff Chody all out working.

My son was on patrol for ten years - then promoted to Sargent and then recently promoted to LT. The Sheriff asked him to do the show so he does it even though his regular time is 8-5 weekdays

Sheriff Chody goes out on occasion just because he enjoys it
                            Last edited by Huntingfool; 01-20-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hunting270 View Post
                              My son in law is a Sargent in CID for Williamson county
                              Cool - Grayson is a LT in CID during the days

Comment

Working...
                              X