No announcement yet.

A new level of offended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would carry jerky & snack sticks in my pocket every time I had to talk to her i would pull out a piece and eat it. But I really enjoy aggravating the heck out of people like that.

Comment

Nutty. But nothing is surprising anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        Meh... big deal.
        If you don't want to work with snowflakes get a job in the oil fields.
        Heck... the number of hunters (presumably) that have a problem with other people using the word "harvest" surprises me, but that's what you get on an internet forum.
        I wish the oilfield was free of sensitive snow flakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Change it to sausage.
          How about bacon wrapped sausage.

Or a pork tenderloin stuffed with sausage and wrapped in bacon.

Or a Bacon bomb.

Don't get me started on bacon....If that white dog **** that they had to lick on Step Brothers had been wrapped in bacon it would have been much better.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
            Whoa man, that makes me cringe. God bless machine shops, we are pretty slim on snowflakes
            Dustin Rogers!?

Comment

Hoggslayer

Comment

You should add some other phrase in latin that is "offensive" aka "lardum ipsum"

Comment

I am annoyed by this snowflake generation. If you don't like it..... ignore it.

Comment

i would send her a 2 word response, with the first word starting with the letter F and the second ending in F

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                      You should add some other phrase in latin that is "offensive" aka "lardum ipsum"
                      Beat me to it. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Comment

Send me her email addy and I will send her a link to this thread.
                        When she gets it listen for the thud.

Comment

Feed her some meat

Comment

Greg, your GOLD! Like frying, greasy bacon gold!! Speaking of, I’ll start cooking bacon tomorrow morning at 6!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              I work in web development as a project manager. When we are building a project and the client has not confirmed the copy text we use filler text called Lorem ipsum, which basically just Latin jibberish.

I found a generator that spits out “Bacon” ipsum, so instead of Latin jibberish it spits out deli jibberish (is a hodgepodge of meat cuts).

We have a new designer who fits all the “snowflake” checkboxes and is a vegetarian. She asked me not to use Bacon ipsum anymore.

Sheesh
                              I'd be eating a bacon sandwich next time I talked to her

Comment

I'd avoid her like the plague....won't be long before she will be looking to grind that ax

Comment

Working...
                                X