X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe next round they can work on legalizing sling shots

And blowguns for Rocky

Comment

50 cal air rifles are the most powerful and biggest caliber air rifles you can buy. The best 50 caliber air rifles for sale can fire pellets as fast 679 feet per second! The increase in weight of the large 50 cal pellets and amazing speed creates serious amounts of energy. A 225-grain pellet traveling at 679 feet per second creates 230 foot pounds of energy

Louis and Clark carried air rifles.
      Last edited by 41Chevy; 01-27-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody2306 View Post
        Yes sir. I made a few mistakes growing up.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
        I'm helping a friend get into bow hunting who made some boneheaded decisions as a young man and is a felon. I had no idea and was shocked when I found out. He's in his 40's and you'd never know he had a past like he has. Kudos to you for manning up and turning your life around I escaped a few close calls from my younger days myself. Stupidity of youth is a very true statement

Comment

No way this will happen in Texas...... I Hope!

Comment

AMAZON Store: https://amzn.to/2H7Lq6YPATREON: https://www.patreon.com/iv8888JOIN USCCA LEGAL SELF DEFENSE NETWORK: http://usccapartners.com/IV8888CHECK OUT O...

Comment

To answer the original question....if it does pass I might pick one up after I research them some more. Texan seems to be the way to go from what I've heard.

Comment

God...that Texan is an ugly mofo!

I'd like to take the first deer in Texas with an air rifle, but I think it's already been done.....

The Ataman .357 is what I'm looking at, but it's $1,800

different strokes.

Comment

Wicked air rifles makes some awesome 30 cal and 308.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Cody2306; 01-27-2018, 11:33 PM.

Comment

interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                      But you can’t with a regular 22. What damage is an airgun going to do? I know they are a different breed these days and are not the $200 rifles you buy at academy, but ****.
                      I have seen slow motion videos of a pig being shot with a 45 caliber air rifle. The bullet, which was a common 45 caliber rifle or pistol bullet, zipped clean through what was probably a 200 lb. to maybe 250 lb. pig. It's been a while since I have seen the video. But some of those new air rifle are a lot more powerful than you would think. Actually high powered air rifles have been around for centuries. They used to use them for hunting deer and boar, in Europe I think 300 years ago. The whole idea has just started to catch on again.

Comment

I know the guy that went with the state guys to try the airguns. They took several deer the weekend they went and I know two of the shots was on video. Look up “ Adventures Afield “ and you should be able to locate the videos of the hunt. They used I believe a Airforce Texan in 308cal. A lot of northern states already allow airguns on whitetail.
                        Umarex came out with one called “ The Hammer “ this year, its 50 cal and with a 330 grain projectile producing around 500+ foot pounds of energy.

I hope it gets passed to allow airguns. I’m already working on getting a Texan SS for pigs and coyotes.

Comment

Originally posted by flinger View Post
                          No way this will happen in Texas...... I Hope!

Wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                            I know the guy that went with the state guys to try the airguns. They took several deer the weekend they went and I know two of the shots was on video. Look up “ Adventures Afield “ and you should be able to locate the videos of the hunt. They used I believe a Airforce Texan in 308cal. A lot of northern states already allow airguns on whitetail.
                            Umarex came out with one called “ The Hammer “ this year, its 50 cal and with a 330 grain projectile producing around 500+ foot pounds of energy.

I hope it gets passed to allow airguns. I’m already working on getting a Texan SS for pigs and coyotes.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                              You a felon bro?
                              Ima go out on a limb and say yes lol. The way he stated his comment suggest he is

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by F0WL_LIF3 View Post
                                Ima go out on a limb and say yes lol. The way he stated his comment suggest he is

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                                He stated he is later on....

Comment

Working...
                                X