Geaux Saints!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I am Bayouboying up this thread chop chop choppa style!!
    People like you don’t bother me. Actually people like you make me just smh. I confront, bargain with, and deal with wanna be’s 24/7 365. It is actually a non challenge these days. You do know what is in a dog pile don’t you? Lots of dog ****.

So, you and your pack can start dog piling.

Comment

Geaux Saints!!!

I do feel bad for Brees, I like that dude. He has reached the level where you can't do anything he can't identify. He's got an answer for anything you show him, sadly his arm is aging faster than his mind.

Still a great season for the Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Did Goodell throw the pick in OT[emoji23]

Never change, aints fans...

That's not how how aints fans roll.

I am not an NFL fan nor a Saints fan. Not sure why you quoted my post, as it had nothing to do with Goodell. But, I am familiar with football rules, refs are suppose to enforce the rules in an unbiased manner.

If, you think that actually happened in that game.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          People like you don’t bother me. Actually people like you make me just smh. I confront, bargain with, and deal with wanna be’s 24/7 365. It is actually a non challenge these days. You do know what is in a dog pile don’t you? Lots of dog ****.

So, you and your pack can start dog piling.

LMFAO!! Can't take the dish.....never change BB..

Comment

Saints should have scored tds in the first quarter a couple of times instead of fg's That poor playing calling throwing short passes on third down with long to go will get you beat everytime The saints should have ran the ball at the end of the game and made them use time outs instead of two passes that stopped the clock. That's 40 seconds that they left on the clock that probably sent them into ot. The missed interference call was terrible for sure. The saints were off all day for some reason. I really hate that for Drew.

Comment

Not sure one the goodell did this and that stuff but Saints should be going to the Super Bowl no doubt.

Also, that Rams kicker absolutely sent that GW kick. 57 yarder would’ve easily been good from 67 yards

Comment

Should not be surprised from an organization that supports disrespecting the National Anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I do feel bad for Brees, I like that dude. He has reached the level where you can't do anything he can't identify. He's got an answer for anything you show him, sadly his arm is aging faster than his mind.

Still a great season for the Saints.

Yup yup....but Bayouboy deserves his due ...

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Which catch?
                    I just read about it again and the Sec network messed that up I didn’t realize that until I just read it on the 4th and 18 Davis catch so they didn’t get screwed on that one 👍😜

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      I just read about it again and the Sec network messed that up I didn’t realize that until I just read it on the 4th and 18 Davis catch so they didn’t get screwed on that one 👍😜
                      ...no problem here. The Saints no call was probably the worst no call I’ve ever seen in the NFL.....it was pretty bad, but it wasn’t the difference in the game....several missed calls on both sides.

Comment

Almost immediately after the game, the NFL 's league office confirmed to New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton the officiating crew missed two penalties on the Los Angeles Rams in the fourth quarter of the NFC Championship Game...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Yup yup....but Bayouboy deserves his due ...
                          You have the rest of your life to give it to me. Or, at least try.

Comment

Who dat? Choppa, Choppa, Choppa style 😂😂😂

Comment

That was a great game. Congrats to the Rams. Zuerline was absolutely clutch. I hate that the officiating may have affected the outcome but either way the Saints had plenty of opportunities to win.

Comment

That No Call cost them the game

Comment

Working...
                                X