No announcement yet.

LivePD tonight -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Dead Aim I would say he is more well liked than not. I know for a fact he is a good street cop. Work East Austin long ago. Won almost $100 million and couldn’t work for City anymore. Ran for Constable and outfitted all in his office with good training and gear. Ran for Sherriff and most that work for him like him. Sure lots of guys that were comfortable got moved. Drain the swamp

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Well Dead Aim I would say he is more well liked than not. I know for a fact he is a good street cop. Work East Austin long ago. Won almost $100 million and couldn’t work for City anymore. Ran for Constable and outfitted all in his office with good training and gear. Ran for Sherriff and most that work for him like him. Sure lots of guys that were comfortable got moved. Drain the swamp
      Let's not act like a big part of him leaving APD had to due with his law suit. Not saying he would have been fired over it but it was an easy out for all involved. I'm not saying he is a bad person or bad sheriff. He just turns the job into a reality show and fame which is something that drives him. It's just not what I want in a public servant. Maybe my opinion on that and him are not agreed upon by others. Which is okay. I'm not here to badmouth the guy so I'll leave a few other issues out of this discussion.

Comment

He worked for APD for a while after winning the lotto. He was at training academy and knew he could not go being a street cop in a large Department.

Comment

This thread was not started to debate the Sheriff. It was started in hopes folks would watch LivePD so they could see how our LEO's operate and what they deal with as they protect us each day. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Chody is a good person. I ran calls with him 20 years ago in East Austin before he hit the Lotto
            Glen, you retired APD? I'm a Sgt. in Frank Sector. We should have a get together for TBH LEO's sometime...

Comment

Your son is being a saint tonight! Good Lord the crap they put up with

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                Your son is being a saint tonight! Good Lord the crap they put up with
                Thank you and yes they do - remember this is just one little moment we all see on TV of what they all deal with day in and day out

Takes a special type of person - I am obviously biased but he is a fine LEO but even a better father and person
                Last edited by Huntingfool; 01-26-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Really enjoy watching your son. Very professional 👍

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Really enjoy watching your son. Very professional 👍
                    Thank you Sir - I was actually able to stay up until 11 pm last night to watch the entire show (normal bedtime is 9 lol) - he was on the tail of a guy who was running from him. I will ask him this morning if they got him

Comment

Huntingfool, Lt. Kennedy was my Lt when I started with Wilco. Solid guy, cops cop for sure. Great guy to have in your chain of command.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                        Huntingfool, Lt. Kennedy was my Lt when I started with Wilco. Solid guy, cops cop for sure. Great guy to have in your chain of command.
                        Thank you - that means a lot. He loves his job and loves they guys who work with him.

Anyone watching last night saw him on the trail of a guy who ran and was carrying a backpack. He was relentless in chasing this guy. The show ended at 11 pm so anyone watching did not know how it ended up.

Turns our they found the guys backpack and it had dope and a set of brass knuckles believe it or not plus some other items. So they are running his fingerprints and most likely will have him in custody today

Comment

Thanks for the off air update. I could not make it until the end as was curious how that chase turned out.

Thank him for what he and the others do out there.

Tim

Comment

My best friend is a CID detective and speaks highly of Grayson and the Sheriff.

Comment

Working...
                            X