No announcement yet.

Homemade suppressor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if I can buy a rifle already threaded for $225ish, and can sell mine for $175ish, I'd only be out $50 or so.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
      Class 3 Machining will chop crown and thread for $85 including shipping.
      Thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
        Alright, I'm about to submit my form 1. Anybody else have experience with using Rusty?
        That guy is awesome! I went out to his place and he let me shoot his cans. He made sure he knew exactly what I wanted and gave me a great can. It was every bit as quiet as the Reece 7 he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
          I haven't really finalized anything, but I'm planning on buying all of the parts from rusty for a 1.625" x 7.8" .30 caliber can with his "RSC" baffles per his recommendation. I'm also probably going to use the Griffen Taper Mount system as it will be used on multiple rifles.

If you haven't already, I would join the Form 1 Suppressor Forum. There is tons of information about Form 1 cans on there. Rusty has also been really good about answering my questions over email.

http://form1suppressor.boards.net/
          I have been using the Griffon taper mount. It holds solid. The dang mounts are just expensive.

Comment

look below that add a few other options

Comment

I finally got my suppressor back from Rusty. I’m very pleased with it to say the least. The first video is Rusty testing it with .300 Blackout Subsonics, and the next video is me shooting it on my 16” .223.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be careful, you can only buy solvent traps that are not drilled

Comment

Working...
                X