• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BDann View Post
    Where does he live?
    This ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
      I'm close enough to cook and deliver some meals. I just need guidelines on what he likes and can eat.

Im also willing to contribute cash towards a service.

This is great. Thanks Doug.
      This may be our best bet...at least for something quick until we can get better organized.
      Idk what is needed but can we maybe send you some PayPal funds Doug?

PM me info and I'll be glad to help.

Comment

I’ll contribute some money to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by BDann View Post
          Where does he live?

X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an abundance of Axis and deer meat and am willing to help with cash if needed.

From all the replies it seems like we need his location, and if we go the cash route someone to setup and manage.

Let us know how to help.

Comment

Do any of the food delivery services like waitr deliver to where he is? If so we can start a list of each day and someone can volunteer for each day. It may not always be home cooked, but at least it will be hot and delivered. That’s how we recently did it for a family that lost their husband/dad.

Comment

There is a meals on wheels in Montgomery county. I would be more than willing to help any way I can.

Comment

Maybe a local church has an outreach service that could help?

Comment

Easy way to go. Buy a week at a time. I will contribute.................

Comment

I can pitch in too.

Comment

I will pitch in.

Comment

Please let us know where Chris lives. If it’s close, we can help cook and deliver. If it’s not we can contribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last I knew it was around the Magnolia area. But may not be up to date.

Comment

We set up the meal train for one of my teachers. You can buy meals and have grubhub or some other service deliver. If there are people close to him, they may make a meal and drop it at his house. Because of this pandemic we just drop it on the porch and call so that it can be picked up.

Comment

Meal Train: Organize meals for a friend after a birth, surgery, illness, sickness, and more. Create a meal sign up calendar that makes it easy for friends and family to take meals to those in need.

Had some friends set one up for a couple in need. Keeps it all organized and easy to send gift cards and such

Comment

Working...
                                X