This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Sorry, I misread that last part lol. Jalen Green in portal? I always thought he was a tweener.

Rumored to be weighing his options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sources said Lanning was out at UGA so Muschamp could be in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        I forgot about Clemons. I don’t think he’s announced yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        He would be a real plus, great athlete with good experience but has yet to play his best football.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Probably from Urban side, but reading the post mortem stories on Herman and some I had heard behind closed doors he was done at Texas no matter what Urban said.
          I think you’re right, he was almost done prior to this season.

Comment

Wait, sources just said ol boy was staying at UGA. Lol.

Comment

DC search is tough sledding. Texas banging on the SEC for a staff even though the conference is over rated. Keeping going. Ok cool. Hook em [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                DC search is tough sledding. Texas banging on the SEC for a staff even though the conference is over rated. Keeping going. Ok cool. Hook em [emoji1787]

Saban kicking that SEC *** with Pac 12 coaches and Big 12 support staff to bring some offense into the mix

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Saban kicking that SEC *** with Pac 12 coaches and Big 12 support staff to bring some offense into the mix
                  Recycling . .

Comment

College Football NC Game

So Lanning’s name hasn’t been mentioned with Texas, then a report he’s the leading candidate and then boom a raise to stay at Georgia. Sounds like his agent doing some work tonight!

It’s not a real coaching search unless agents use Texas to get a bunch of coaches raises.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      So wait, who it the new Texas DC? I'm hearing all kinds of crazy stuff. I thought it was a done deal a couple of days ago

Unless it wasn’t..

Comment

College Football NC Game

The Morris kid released a “Top 3” that consists of Ags, Sooners and Trojans. I don’t know the OL situation of the other two, but the Ags could probably use a guy with his experience. Sounds like he underperformed a bit for the Vols, hampered by Covid quarantine and ankle injury in 2020? What’s his story? I assume he’d want to be in camp for the spring, wherever he transfers to?

Last edited by Michael; 01-16-2021, 07:55 AM.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sark talked to Lanning, but he wasn’t offered yet. Jimmy Sexton, CAA doing work on getting Lanning a raise. A lot of the coaching search “sources” are agents.

Comment

College Football NC Game

These days a coach really isn’t “offered” until he accepts...unless he declines, then he’s not. (Am I doing it right, Dale? )

My Flickr Photos

Comment

These days a coach really isn’t “offered” until he accepts...unless he declines, then he’s not. (Am I doing it right, Dale? )

There is definitely a lot of chatter on social media. Everybody trying to be the first with breaking news. Who knows what to believe.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji51][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X