CFMoto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFMoto?

I've been looking at getting a SxS, and I've seen CFMoto's at several large dealers near me (in Houston). They're well priced and come standard with a lot of great stuff (winch, power steering, fuel injection, etc). I haven't seen many reviews and know that they're made in China so I'm a little apprehensive about buying one. Does anyone own one or have any experiences with one? Just looking for opinions. Thanks.

Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Honda Pioneer has done me well. Guys here in MT who ride SxS aggressively like the Polaris. I can’t help you with the SxS you asked about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Neighbor across the street had one and had all kinds of issues. Bought it from big local dealer. Oil leaks, to not starting issues... he sold it and took a major loss, never went to mud parks, just neighborhood and west Texas deer lease.... He told me he wish he had spent a little more and bought a major brand.

Comment

Theres a reason why they’re cheaper..... If they were that great everybody would be buying them.

Comment

From what I’ve heard you can either get a good one or a really bad one.
            I’d bypass them completely and buy a used, name brand machine.

Comment

Working...
            X