Facts and only Facts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts and only Facts please

I know we have some left leaning folks on here and I am asking this question of them. Please give me facts on why you think or why you support a Biden?Harris ticket and why you think they are better than anything Trump has done or will do with another 4 years. FACTS, not just he is racist, he has abused and sexually assaulted women according to some. NOTHING about TRUMP.

Just give me facts on why Biden?Harris would do better for the USA. I am waiting!

I've only seen one try but it was a huge fail...nobody hear really thinks a B/H ticket is better for the country due to superior policies. He hasn't given any specifics, has been in office 45 years, had 8 as VP to tout & nothing to thump his chest. He's also lost his wits & mentally weak.

It boils down to hatred & TDS...the vote is against trump & nothing FOR Biden. If anyone can articulate otherwise, please be my guest.

Any Biden voters wanna bet who will win the debates if he shows & if not, why are we still voting for him if it's not TDS again??

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      I know we have some left leaning folks on here and I am asking this question of them. Please give me facts on why you think or why you support a Biden?Harris ticket and why you think they are better than anything Trump has done or will do with another 4 years. FACTS, not just he is racist, he has abused and sexually assaulted women according to some. NOTHING about TRUMP.

Just give me facts on why Biden?Harris would do better for the USA. I am waiting!
      Good luck.
      If you were in front of them you would get the bullhorn in your face as the children chanted Black lives matter!
      Reminds me of brat kids hollering:
      I'mmmm tellinnnnggg. mommmm!
      They need to grow up and take control of their lives instead of blaming ghost from under their bed.

Comment

Free stuff. No popo bothering us. Bad ol carbon gone. Abortion for birth control. Free stuff. Rich folks gonna give us their money. Smoke dope anywhere. Free stuff.

Comment

I still want someone on here that we all know will vote Biden to try their hand!

Comment

Because with Trump running the show there are 200 million deaths from the Corona - wait a second. Isn’t that roughly 2/3 of US Population

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              I still want someone on here that we all know will vote Biden to try their hand!
              Good luck, there are no facts

Comment

They can’t.....they won’t.....cricket’s!

Comment

Ain’t gonna happen.

Comment

Mo Free Stuff......................

Comment

Im curious why Biden has waited 46 years to fix something in Washington. He must not be very motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        Mo Free Stuff......................
                        Joe gonna give me YOUR stuff!

Comment

Still Waiting.

BUMP

Comment

They won’t respond here. They will continue spewing their ignorant and faux racism dribble on other threads

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Im curious why Biden has waited 46 years to fix something in Washington. He must not be very motivated.
                              Takes a while for him to warm up...

Comment

Working...
                              X