No announcement yet.

Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Chris doing a couple expresses for him, great guy. When you know his allergies please let us know. I’m in Montgomery right around the corner and would love to help in any way possible.

Comment

God bless

Comment

Doug or Shane I'm at the lease having sausage fest. Please let me know what yall are going to do so I can help in some way. Praying for you Tumper

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just left from visiting with the Chris he’s having a good day today.

Found out what needed to know to finalize meal train.

Will post up shortly once I get off the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quackerbox just sent you a PM if you could give me a call when you’re able

Comment

I don’t have much but I’ll pitch in what I can when it’s set up. Prayers sent

Comment

I was concerned and reluctan to post the meal link as it provides Chris’ address but with his approval....

Here it is .........

A Meal Train page is active for Chris Flinn (Thumper). MealTrain.com simplifies the process of giving and receiving meals and more.

Please - Nothing spicy.......

I am still working with Chris to set up the donation arrangements that so many have PM’d me about. I want to make sure that I am NOT in the middle of the transactions. I hope to have something soon.

All Chris’s asking is if you deliver a meal to leave it at the the back door on the deck rail by the door.

FYI - My E-mail and cell phone # is listed on the meal train as it would be too much for Chris to manage at this time.

God bless - Bill

Last edited by BmacBmac1; 01-16-2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Thank you Bro Bill!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    Thank you Bro Bill!

Michael

It was a blessing to meet and spend a little time with you today Michael.

Your one of the good ones for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
                      I was concerned and reluctan to post the meal link as it provides Chris’ address but with his approval....

Here it is .........

A Meal Train page is active for Chris Flinn (Thumper). MealTrain.com simplifies the process of giving and receiving meals and more.

Please - Nothing spicy.......

I am still working with Chris to set up the donation arrangements that so many have PM’d me about. I want to make sure that I am NOT in the middle of the transactions. I hope to have something soon.

All Chris’s asking is if you deliver a meal to leave it at the the back door on the deck rail by the door.

FYI - My E-mail and cell phone # is listed on the meal train as it would be too much for Chris to manage at this time.

God bless - Bill

Got the pm and you have my digits. Let me know what else we can do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a blessing to meet and spend a little time with you today Michael.

Your one of the good ones for sure!

Now Bill,, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji41]

Both of you, are great in my book. God has blessed both of you for helping out our brother Thumper.

Comment

Are there restaurant food delivery services in that area?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                            Now Bill,, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji41]

Both of you, are great in my book. God has blessed both of you for helping out our brother Thumper.
                            Amen to that.
                            Y’all are amazing folks. Praying you get better Thumper.

Comment

Prayers sent up for Chris . We love you brother

Instead of leaving the meal(s) on the front porch or by his back door, what about a small dorm refrigerator that can keep the meals from going bad. It would also prevent the meals from being scavenged by stray animals. Chris can check the fridge at his convenience for dropped off meals.

Mini dorm refrigerators are priced from $50-75. Somebody close make it happen and I’ll send $$$ to help pay for it. Someone may even have one not being used that can be donated.

Comment

Good thinking Blake

Comment

Working...
                                X