Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking for prayers for TBHer COLDGAS battling Covid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for prayers for TBHer COLDGAS battling Covid.

I was aquatinted with Jody “PowPow” Powledge in the TBH 2.0 Snapchat group about 2 years ago.

He is a man like no other. He is the ultimate grill master. He is our go to guy for any advice or suggestions. No challenge is too big for him. He has a heart of gold and blessed many of the the Snapchat group members with homemade jams and jelly’s he made from scratch just before Christmas last year. He is positive and upbeat and has a beautiful family.

Jody and I officially met at his very first Bownanza in 2019 and his wife Cathe is an absolute doll.

PowPow is sick. He has COVID and has been battling it for a few days. Today he has taken a turn for the worse. After speaking with Cathe, she gave me permission and is asking for all the TBH prayer warriors to come together and please pray for Jody.

Merciful God, hear our fervent prayer for Jody and all those who are suffering from the coronavirus.
    May those who are infected receive the proper treatment and the comfort of your healing presence.
    May their caregivers, families and neighbors be shielded from the onslaught of the virus.
    Give solace to those who grieve the loss of loved ones.
    Protect and guide those who strive to find a cure, that their work may conquer the disease and restore communities to wholeness and health.
    Help us to rise above fear. We ask all this this in the name of your Son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, now and forever.
    Amen.

God Bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent .

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent! I've never gotten to meet Jody in person. I thought about him a couple weeks ago when I drove through Briscoe.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Yes, prayers up!

Comment

That is a big sexy dude right there!!!! And they guy standing next to beautiful Cathe isn’t bad either..... You got this Jody kick covid a**!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up for coldgas! Hopefully things turnaround

Comment

God bless

Comment

sent..................

Comment

Prayers lifted

I get to...

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up for a good dude

Comment

WHAT?! Dear God please heal this man like we all know you can.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                              X