Tbh AC guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh AC guys

We have any Tbhers who do AC work in the Sherman/Denison/Bonham area? I have problems. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Elliscountyhog. Richard is good people and will help you out. Walker A/C is the company

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Elliscountyhog. Richard is good people and will help you out. Walker A/C is the company
      I figured he was too far away. I have another TBHer who is going to come look at it this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        I figured he was too far away. I have another TBHer who is going to come look at it this afternoon.
        I’m not sure. I was just giving ole Richard a free plug. Hope you get it taken care of

Comment

I’m not sure. I was just giving ole Richard a free plug. Hope you get it taken care of
          Yeah he was my first thought, but I'm way up by Sherman.

Comment

Thanks buddy!

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Yea brother it is a stretch for me personally however, we did acquire a company that is based out of Denton if you need someone let me know

Comment

Working...
            X