X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

243 ammo in stock

bulk ammo.com has lots of 243 win. ammo in stock
    $44-----$45 per box

I thought I'd get a couple of boxes, but they want $20 shipping, so I'm passing.

Comment

If people would wait and not buy...that price could come down.

Good heads up Mr Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

Good heads up Mr Jones.
        What people might should do, and what they are doing are total different. There might be a day when people look back and say, I should have bought that when it was only $45...Demand hasn't seemed to slow in over a year. It will take several years of this demand before manufactures start increasing capacity, and then it will be slow. I've had 3 people ask me this week to find them a gun(older female family member or family friends). They have never shot or shot just a few times. This may last for a while.

Comment

I'd say buy a couple of boxes to hold you over (if you're low). See if they offer any other calibers you need/want to save on shipping spread out over several boxes of ammo. Then wait for prices to come back down and/or get lucky being at the right place at the right time at a big box store.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
            I'd say buy a couple of boxes to hold you over (if you're low). See if they offer any other calibers you need/want to save on shipping spread out over several boxes of ammo. Then wait for prices to come back down and/or get lucky being at the right place at the right time at a big box store.

Thanks to the other person who posted this, I went ahead and did exactly this, Got two boxes for hard times. I am low and have not been able to find any . I dont want to start this next season with no shells. I am sure the guys that hunt the web hard for ammo can find some but I have not been able to and this is the first chance that I have had to buy a few boxes so I figured I better not pass it up. 18.50 was the shipping cost for ups ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

Good heads up Mr Jones.
              Lord i know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                Thanks to the other person who posted this, I went ahead and did exactly this, Got two boxes for hard times. I am low and have not been able to find any . I dont want to start this next season with no shells. I am sure the guys that hunt the web hard for ammo can find some but I have not been able to and this is the first chance that I have had to buy a few boxes so I figured I better not pass it up. 18.50 was the shipping cost for ups ground.
                I reluctantly did the same. Thanks OP for posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                  i reluctantly did the same. Thanks op for posting this.
                  no problem
                  i shoot a ton of predators, hogs and culls on the ranches i guide on, needless to say i go through alot of ammo!
                  1 ordered a case of the 80 gr federal , they just sent me the tracking # for it

Comment

So yall are essentially paying $55/box for 243 ammo? Holy smokes. I love my 243 but dang.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      So yall are essentially paying $55/box for 243 ammo? Holy smokes. I love my 243 but dang.....
                      I sure didn't want to. I've got a 788 that loves that particular round and think I've got 8 shells left. I've always been to late to snatch whats been listed here so paid the price. Those 2 boxes will last several years so doesnt hurt to bad!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        In two years $55 a box might look like a bargain.... it also might look like robbery.... or it might be $55 a box still.

Point is, if you don't have any and need some what's the difference? We all had ample time to stack cheap ammo but that time is gone (for now at least). All you can do now is pay the premium and think of it as a convenience charge.

Comment

Some of yall need to chill out and go back to your desk job at the Ammo Morale PD. thanks to the OP for posting hope it helps someone. Disregard all the other crap.

Comment

I reload for everything so I have not had to buy ammo but I think if I ever had to pay that much for a box of 20, 243 Win shells, I would sell the rifle. That is highway robbery but if a guy needs it and that is the only option, well, what are you going to do?

Comment

Working...
                            X