Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the next episode of "As SETX Turns"....Naked lady steals a car....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the next episode of "As SETX Turns"....Naked lady steals a car....

....and gets stopped on Beaver Street.

Monday morning got off to a wild start in Tyler County where a nude woman stole a car with children inside and then led police on a pursuit.

Monday morning got off to a wild start in Tyler County where a nude woman stole a car with children inside and then led police on a pursuit.

It all began shortly before 8:00 on Highway 92 in the Dam B Community. A grandmother, who requested that her name not be used, told KJAS News that she was driving on Highway 92 with her two young grandchildren in the back seat when she saw a log truck stopped and then she saw a completely nude woman who appeared to have been severely beaten.

The grandmother, who has been a nurse for many years, said that she stopped and wrapped the woman up in a blanket and allowed her to sit in the passenger seat of her car while she called 911. The grandmother said the nude woman complained that she was thirsty, so she went to her trunk to get her a bottled water, and at that point the nude woman moved over to the driver seat and took off with the children still in the vehicle.

Local resident Mark Kent told KJAS News that he was at a convenience store on Highway 190 at Farm to Market Road 92 in the Dam B Community when the woman wheeled in there and kicked the terrified crying children out of the car, and then she took off westbound towards Woodville.

Kent said although he was driving a pickup truck and pulling a trailer, he took off behind the woman and called 911 to let them know where she was at, all the while Kent said she was veering into the opposite lane and nearly hitting oncoming vehicles.

Kent said officers spotted the woman about halfway back to Woodville and they began giving chase.

After several minutes of chasing her through Woodville, it all finally ended on Beaver Street where they got the car stopped and took the woman into custody.

The name of the woman has not been released pending formal charges and arraignment.

I know... you can't make this stuff up... LOL

Comment

I'm a bit surprised the word "meth" did not appear in that story but I'll bet you $1 it will in subsequent follow-up reports.

Comment

Kinda want pics...but pretty sure it ain’t what I’m hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
          ....and gets stopped on Beaver Street.
          In (or close to) Woodville.

Heh.

Comment

I bet she was hot...

Comment

Was this in Tyler, Florida?

Comment

Logging trucks. Car theft and neeked chicks! This story has the makings of a country song!

Comment

Originally posted by slew View Post
                  logging trucks. Car theft and neeked chicks! This story has the makings of a country song!:d
                  :d:d:d

Comment

Only in East Texas. And x2 on the meth mention.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      I bet she was hot...
                      I'd take that bet... lol

Comment

wonder which cousin of mine that was?

Comment

sounds like a booby trap was set up on Beaver Street

Comment

I've had worse Monday's.

Comment

Classic