No announcement yet.

Rotomolded Coolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally have a Magellan and an Icehole...both were given to me. They work fine. But when I buy a cooler, I always get Igloo. They work for what I need and nobody steals them!!

Comment

Alibaba.com. It’s where they all come from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Next one I buy will be made in the USA regardless of price

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Everyone flocked to make a $

Similar to the hunting clothing thats in style now. KUIU, UA, Duck Camp, etc
          I wear red plaid and blue jeans. Use my 30 plus year old coleman and 10 plus year old igloo. No problems filling my feeders.

Comment

Whats great is when you have a decent sized roto filled with ice and 100lbs of meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
              Anyone have feedback on Yukon compared to Rtic?

I have the Yukon 115. It’s a great cooler and Holds ice for days. I don’t have any experience with Rtic to compare. The only thing that I don’t like about it is the feet on the bottom. Makes it dang near impossible to push or pull it out of the truck. But overall I really like the cooler

I shot a spike back when we had the snow in mid January. Instead of buying ice I packed the cooler full of snow. I had to wait 2 complete weeks before I could get to meat and even then half the snow was still in there. Granite it was cold most of that time but there was still a few days it was getting into the 60s and the cooler was just in the middle of the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
                Screw all the Chinese coolers, go with a Cordova. They had an awesome sale earlier this year, made in America and I like mine better than my yetis

I grabbed their big cooler over the Xmas holiday and so far it’s pretty good and weighs much less than my grizzly and RTIC. Feels cheaper but has been good so far. Plus it came with two dividers and a basket which I love for separating axis from whitetail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                  I grabbed their big cooler over the Xmas holiday and so far it’s pretty good and weighs much less than my grizzly and RTIC. Feels cheaper but has been good so far. Plus it came with two dividers and a basket which I love for separating axis from whitetail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Yepp, lighter, better handles, latches way easier to use, and the lid won't fall over on you while you are trying to get something out.

Comment

Comment

Anyone have a bison cooler?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out some of the newer igloo BMX coolers. Seem just as strong, lighter and cheaper at academy

Comment

>

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

I've had one for 5 or 6 years now. Been riding in the back of the truck since I got it. Like it a lot.

Comment

My 2 Yukon coolers have been great, no issues with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

Yep and use it for storage

Comment

Working...
                                X