The Long John Silvers Paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    If you have a "MAN" stomach, neither will bother you. LJS is way better though.
    I think most are more concerned with their taste buds and their rectum than they are their stomach!

Comment

Y'all may be the only reason they're still in business.... I never see anyone in there, in the drive thru or even any cars parked outside, I wonder who even runs them sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I can't remember ever eating at LJS and I've never had a McRib. For the pros out there, which one gives you a bigger case of the mud runs?
        If you've never had it your system probably doesn't have the antibodies built up to survive it

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
          Man, I haven't even entertained the thought of hitting up an LJS in at least 5 years, never crossed my mind although I did enjoy it when I was younger. Driving home for lunch today and for whatever reason when I'm coming up on an LJS, something took over and guided my car into the drive-thru, almost like a tractor beam. 3 fish, 2 chicken planks and 8 packets of malt vinegar later I'm sitting on my bathroom floor burning my afternoon away feeling dirty and ashamed. Not sure what I'm going to tell my wife. Never made it back to the office...but for 8 glorious minutes everything was right in the world thanks to greasy fish bombs drenched in malt vinegar.
          When I see an old thread get revived I can’t help but go find the name of the spike that bumped it. This case was different and the detail in your “dirty and ashamed” post made me laugh out loud.
          For some reason I am craving LJS and it’s been at least 20 years since I’ve had some.

Comment

Working...
          X