Ten years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten years ago

Some may have seen this already but it's been on my mind the last two days. Tell your family you love them but also tell your friends you love them, never know when you will see the again... This was our favorite song to play and sing together. They may be gone but will never be forgotten.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsiDukXIeVY"]Phillips, Craig & Dean - Revelation Song lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Yes!!
    No one is guaranteed tomorrow..
    Everyone says at death RIP
    I choose to LIP Live in peace... I know what the end of my brings.
    And as Uncle Bubba said!
    Make sure to let all in your life know that they are loved!!

Comment

Yessir. Our next breath is a gift.

Comment

Ten years ago

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
        Yes!!
        No one is guaranteed tomorrow..
        Everyone says at death RIP
        I choose to LIP Live in peace... I know what the end of my brings.
        And as Uncle Bubba said!
        Make sure to let all in your life know that they are loved!!

Love your words Bro. Bill! Named my son Hunter James so James would live on and hopefully Hunter becomes the man James was.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Yessir. Our next breath is a gift.

Agreed sir!

Comment

That was my son's favorite song as well. It was sung at his funeral... A hard listen for me even today after over 7 years... Sure am glad I know where he is spending eternity as he knew the Lord in a mighty way. Look forward to the day I can hug him again. As it turned out, I love you son, was the last thing I said to him the last time I saw him...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            That was my son's favorite song as well. It was sung at his funeral... A hard listen for me even today after over 7 years... Sure am glad I know where he is spending eternity as he knew the Lord in a mighty way. Look forward to the day I can hug him again. As it turned out, I love you son, was the last thing I said to him the last time I saw him...
            It’s going to be a Glorious Day!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Nothing but tears and prayers SS. Couldn’t imagine not hugging my boys goodnight. Prayers for you and yours sir.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                Nothing but tears and prayers SS. Couldn’t imagine not hugging my boys goodnight. Prayers for you and yours sir.
                Amen bro.

Comment

Prayers for all of you that have lost loved ones. I can't imagine. Love your posts Bro Bill. God Bless You All

Comment

Working...
                  X