No announcement yet.

One Spot Available on Trophy LF Lease in Mexico [emoji1166]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“If you enjoy growing big deer more than you enjoy killing them.” Used to wonder how this was, but the last few years, I’ve enjoyed seeing, “what he’ll turn into” and hoping deer don’t get killed, because He “might blow up” more than killing a deer.... well besides one. Haha, well said on all counts.

Y’all look to be doing it right, and the proof is there. I like seeing your post, for one I just enjoy seeing big mature whitetails, and I also love hearing other people’s management practices.

Good luck, and I hope y’all find the right fit.

Comment

Can’t afford to hunt there but that is an awesome video!

Comment

WOW. My goal is eventually be able to go somewhere and just sit and watch that type of deer walk around for a day or two! I know I wont ever get to hunt anything like that, but yall are obviously doing things right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          “If you enjoy growing big deer more than you enjoy killing them.” Used to wonder how this was, but the last few years, I’ve enjoyed seeing, “what he’ll turn into” and hoping deer don’t get killed, because He “might blow up” more than killing a deer.... well besides one. Haha, well said on all counts.

Y’all look to be doing it right, and the proof is there. I like seeing your post, for one I just enjoy seeing big mature whitetails, and I also love hearing other people’s management practices.

Good luck, and I hope y’all find the right fit.
          Thank you Sir. Appreciate it. It takes a whole lot of patience for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
            Can’t afford to hunt there but that is an awesome video!
            appreciate it Sir.

Comment

Wish I needed another lease. For sure top end place for sure. Congrats for cheesewiz. Video was first class also.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                This kid is talented. Shoot his bow with his right hand and the rifle with his left hand.
                I am the exact same way. When people notice they are like what the hell are you doing?! Lol

Some amazing deer Dean and hope to get down there before to long. Yall are doing it right thats for sure.

Comment

One Spot Available on Trophy LF Lease in Mexico 🇲🇽

Here is mine from this year. I may be biased but you’d be hard pressed to find a better group to hunt and hang out with. This deer is on video around 7:10-7:50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by bphillips; 01-10-2020, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                    WOW. My goal is eventually be able to go somewhere and just sit and watch that type of deer walk around for a day or two! I know I wont ever get to hunt anything like that, but yall are obviously doing things right.
                    appreciate it sir... We try to do it right... takes a lot of work by everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                      Wish I needed another lease. For sure top end place for sure. Congrats for cheesewiz. Video was first class also.
                      you need another one Come on lol! This will be the last one you ever need .. Cheesewiz did a great job on the video as well.

Comment

Good Lord, what a place. Awesome video also.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          Here is mine from this year. I may be biased but you’d be hard pressed to find a better group to hunt and hang out with. This deer is on video around 7:10-7:50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Cool photo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            I am the exact same way. When people notice they are like what the hell are you doing?! Lol

Some amazing deer Dean and hope to get down there before to long. Yall are doing it right thats for sure.
                            Thank you Sir! Appreciate it..

Comment

"If you are socially awkward, this isn't for you."

Yeah. Define socially awkward. It's socially awkward to state that if an individual is in your opinion subjectively socially awkward and therefore should not consider the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                I was watching the video with my son and he asked me which deer would they shoot and that’s the one I pointed out. Great deer....who knows, one day all that land may be part of Texas!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X