Clear All

In!

Comment

Cool!!
      What part of Nac are you doing this?

Comment

I should have posted this picture in the opening thread

The day I signed on the property!

Last edited by csmith936; 03-25-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Hunter View Post
          Cool!!
          What part of Nac are you doing this?
          about 10 min east out of town

Comment

Love it, keep the progress and the pics coming!

Comment

We will be starting one soon as well. We are leaving the trees though and building on an old pasture, 90 wide open overlooking a 2 acre pond and a 40 acre mostly oak wooded area.

Congrats, hope it turns out great.

Comment

Between working my main job 5-6 days a week and working at the land when I can, I think its starting to shape up.

We got the plans for our shop done and ill post this pictures next. We have to get a few more trees moved and some dirt work done before we can start to build forms for the slab!

Comment

New Property - Shop and Home Build

Looking good brother. That’s some great looking soil to be working with. My 10 acres is just black dirt and clay and a PITA to move.

IN for the thread. Congrats....ain’t nothing like owning your own piece of land for sure. [emoji108]

Comment

50x60x14 slab
                    4 - 12x12 roll up doors
                    3 - walk through doors
                    24x60 lean to
                    24x40 lean to (not pictured) will join the corner porch on opposite side of 24x60
                    20x10 corner porch

Last edited by csmith936; 04-05-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Looking good brother. That’s some great looking soil to be working with. My 10 acres is just black dirt and clay and a PITA to move.

IN for the thread. Congrats....ain’t nothing like owning your own piece of land for sure. [emoji108]
                      Thank ya sir! One of my goals was to buy some land, build a shop, build a house, and build a pond before I turned 30....Im still on track

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                        Thank ya sir! One of my goals was to buy some land, build a shop, build a house, and build a pond before I turned 30....Im still on track
                        That’s nice....I only have the land and pond and I’m 54. [emoji1750]*[emoji3603]

Comment

Looks great ! Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good. Foam insulate everything, the more the better. At your age it will pay dividends for a long time.

Comment

Cut every cedar down on your place. They consume an immense amount of water and provide nothing in return. Plus they share out anything growing under them. Most of the Eastern Juniper do not make long lasting fence posts either.

Congrats
                              Last edited by Tejas Wildlife; 04-06-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                                Looking good. Foam insulate everything, the more the better. At your age it will pay dividends for a long time.
                                I’m going with closed cell on walls and open cell on roof.

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                                Cut every cedar down on your place. They consume an immense amount of water and provide nothing in return. Plus they share out anything growing under them. Most of the Eastern Juniper do not make long lasting fence posts either.

Congrats
                                Wife likes the cedars so I’m leaving them for her. If any are close to my big oaks they are getting chopped!

Comment

Working...
                                X