No announcement yet.

HVAC Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R410a is going away. Industry will be moving back to low pressure freon like R22 in the near future. Too many leaks with R410a. This is from manufacturers not contractors or consumers. That being said its gonna be hard to buy anything but R410a equipment these days.
    Last edited by LWolken; 01-22-2020, 10:12 PM.

Comment

You can not buy new R22 systems any longer, I would not recommend repairing a R22 system if you have the funds to replace with a better higher efficiency system. The newer 410A will be replaced soon we are currently testing its replacement now, the replacement refrigerants are flammable and it will take some time to be accepted in all areas.

Comment

Last edited by PSE guy; 01-23-2020, 08:19 PM.

Comment

System

Call me tomorrow I work for Goldman/daikon and been in the industry 30 years I can give you some names to get quotes from and r410 is the way to go at this time and as far as brand they will all work it is how they are installed and the big name guys are priced more but advertise more besides good an is made here in Waller Texas and the warranties are very good. 713-882-8988. Curtis

Comment

Originally posted by cwt1026 View Post
            Call me tomorrow I work for Goldman/daikon and been in the industry 30 years I can give you some names to get quotes from and r410 is the way to go at this time and as far as brand they will all work it is how they are installed and the big name guys are priced more but advertise more besides good an is made here in Waller Texas and the warranties are very good. 713-882-8988. Curtis
            Will do tks !!

Comment

Working...
            X