Another “indoor Saturday”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Saturday we had rain and high winds. Today looks like a total washout - the hourly here shows rain for 10 hours straight. I’m itching to go chase turkeys! Wife is out of town so I have an unlimited kitchen pass and here I sit. Oh well, at least the Masters is on!

Yes. I'll be stir crazy myself today.

Comment

I hear you. This every weekend rain pattern suxs.

Is this like our 5th Saturday in a row with rain?

Comment

You could be stuck here with me.
        Attached Files

Comment

We cant get a smell of rain here, it is dry.

Comment

Lunch time yesterday we had at least a 50% chance of rain until 3pm and 95-100% chance of rain between 11am & 2pm so I cancelled my concrete pour at 10am today.

I get up and check the weather, nothing on radar and highest chance of rain all day is 40% around 1pm.....

One would think a weather person could at least get close at only 24 hours out!

Comment

Centex took a beatdown last night, gonna get shut down today again.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Lunch time yesterday we had at least a 50% chance of rain until 3pm and 95-100% chance of rain between 11am & 2pm so I cancelled my concrete pour at 10am today.

I get up and check the weather, nothing on radar and highest chance of rain all day is 40% around 1pm.....

One would think a weather person could at least get close at only 24 hours out!
                You know them weather liars make good money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Dont feel bad im right here with you, welding pipe all day.

Comment

Wah. Houston hasn’t had a decent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in months.

Comment

Good day to get a bow re-strung or find an indoor lane. Which I intend on doing.. BOTH

Comment

I ran out to our lease just as it got light enough to see. (It's 15 minutes away, and it hadn't started raining yet) Storming like crazy now that I'm home.
                        All I wanted to do was check to see if it had flooded our low lying stand after the 13" we got last weekend. Luckily, the water didn't get high enough to drown the camera, damage the feeders, or wash away the blind.

From a couple of years ago before we moved the setup to higher ground.

Last edited by scotty; 04-13-2019, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post

I am right there with you...

Comment

Beats work!

Comment

baseball sized hail reported in San Antonio this morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X