New boat fever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boat fever...

Anyone else have the new boat fever. Getting my Nitro 591 on the market. Going back to a CC for a more family friendly rig. Looking at a Xpress H20 and a G3 20 Bay DLX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pics, please................

Comment

My new boat should be going into rigging any day now. It's been a long wait to get this one. I ordered it on Aug 7.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
        pics, please................

Pics of what? The old boat or the ones I’m looking at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
          My new boat should be going into rigging any day now. It's been a long wait to get this one. I ordered it on Aug 7.
          What colors did you go with Glenn?

Comment

I have it for sure but building a house this summer/fall. New boat next spring.

Comment

No fish in the saltwater. I think you should wait 3 or 12 years

Comment

I do have the itch for a Sabine Skiff, trying real hard to ignore but I know I'm not real strong...

Comment

I had new Majek Redfish fever a couple months or so ago..... I went over to my sisters and replaced the water jacket and rebuilt the carb on my brother in law’s boat for him

I got over “the wants” pretty ****in quick

Comment

Here is my foreseen pros/cons of the two boats I am looking at:

Xpress H20B
                    Pro: slightly lower price, sea deck option, better overall appearance IMO
                    Cons: hard to find a tandem axle trailer for the H20, hard to find anything larger than a 115HP outboard

G3
                    Pros: Found a 150HP on a tandem axle trailer with sea deck option
                    Cons: Priced higher, still a good looking boat just not as visually appealing as the Xpress IMO

Regardless this is the plan for rigging. Garmin units front and back, Minnkota 24v Terrova TM, would love an Atlas jack plate with either single or dual Talons if its in the budget.

Comment

You an upgrade to a 150 on h20b. I went with the 22’ Xpress 175 motor and tandem trailer. We live ours.good luck.

Comment

I want a new boat in a bad way, but I may just put a new motor and recondition my old stratos 201 as it does almost everything a new bass boat would do. only thing I dislike is the narrow rod locker. I could repower with a 4 stroke, put a garmin trollling motor and add livescope to the garmin units I already have and maybe a second unit on console and have all I really need

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                          Here is my foreseen pros/cons of the two boats I am looking at:

Xpress H20B
                          Pro: slightly lower price, sea deck option, better overall appearance IMO
                          Cons: hard to find a tandem axle trailer for the H20, hard to find anything larger than a 115HP outboard

G3
                          Pros: Found a 150HP on a tandem axle trailer with sea deck option
                          Cons: Priced higher, still a good looking boat just not as visually appealing as the Xpress IMO

Regardless this is the plan for rigging. Garmin units front and back, Minnkota 24v Terrova TM, would love an Atlas jack plate with either single or dual Talons if its in the budget.
                          Have you looked at the new Simrad/Lowrance?

Comment

My son joined his high school bass team. His boat buddy may be making a change to a new partner next year. Dang girlfriend.... LOL

So I am looking for a boat, thus the fever has set in.

Comment

Got the itch big time this year. Too many irons in the fire to pull the trigger right now but it's tough. Wouldn't surprise me to have a new to me center console in the driveway come April or May. Love the Xpress and G3 models. I have also seen a couple used Haynie's that grabbed my interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X