X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
      Agree with calling IRS to set up a payment plan, been there.

You can also do that with medical bills.

Prayer sent.
      Great advice! Medical bills can be paid with whatever you can afford. We went thru this with my moms medical bills after heart surgery. They need to work with you Sir! God Bless and you will some light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          What did the IRS tell you?
          Haven’t been able to reach anyone yet

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
            Set up an account at IRS.gov

Comment

Been trying to call the irs and can't get a human on the phone because everything is directed towards this year's taxes. HR Block is saying to wait until I get a letter from the irs to set anything up.

Comment

call early......before 9:30-10am

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                  Set up an account at IRS.gov
                  I set one up but it doesn't show I owe anything yet because they have not done their audits on last year's returns yet.

Comment

I set one up but it doesn't show I owe anything yet because they have not done their audits on last year's returns yet.

Well hell I thought they already told you they owed it. I would just let it ride until you get back on your feet. If they haven't audited you or scheduled an audit, you have some time.

Might be a good time to sell that Champion boat to get above water too. With spring coming, folks will be looking a lot to buy boats now.
                    Last edited by Smart; 02-22-2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Well hell I thought they already told you they owed it. I would just let it ride until you get back on your feet. If they haven't audited you or scheduled an audit, you have some time.

Might be a good time to sell that Champion boat to get above water too. With spring coming, folks will be looking a lot to buy boats now.

More good advice ^^^^^^

That boat you posted about previously would be a big help to get you out of debt.

Comment

Yeah I have already started to get things together to sell it.

Comment

Earlier this year, our company put us on a rolling furlough schedule. I reached out to friends and family to offer service/labor at a really cheap rate. I was surprised how many people reached out to help. It was a win/win. They got work done around their house at a good price, and I made a few bucks to help me and my family out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                              Earlier this year, our company put us on a rolling furlough schedule. I reached out to friends and family to offer service/labor at a really cheap rate. I was surprised how many people reached out to help. It was a win/win. They got work done around their house at a good price, and I made a few bucks to help me and my family out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I have been making wood projects on the side to help with finances but sells have been slow.

Comment

If you have the ability to do so get the word out in your community and perform Handyman type work and be early to the job, do good work and be honest and you can make good $$$ I would think way better than wood work projects also look up Dave Ramsey and follow his baby steps and cut any and everything that you can cut out of your budget to help with expenses. We take a lot for granted and normally have a lot of fat to trim out of our budgets.

Comment

Working...
                                X