No announcement yet.

Need lots of prayers and any help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it you do for work? The economy is crazy right now - some people are slow and others are busy as can be. Maybe someone here could use your skills.

Comment

Man I would believe you could find work with this freeze . Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
        What is it you do for work? The economy is crazy right now - some people are slow and others are busy as can be. Maybe someone here could use your skills.
        I spent 14 yrs in the Army as a maintenance manager and working on apache helicopters. I currently work as a maintenance tech for a company contracted by Texas Instruments. I still have work just not as much as I was use to.

Comment

I believe you can make very small payments to the hospital and there is nothing they can do about it if you are making an effort. Also call the hospital and negotiate the price down. Usually they will.

Comment

Prayers sent for you, your wife, and your family!

Comment

Prayer sent^ for your wife's health and both of your peace of mind.

IRS: call them and make arrangements. Don't bite off more than you can chew: if you can only send $20/month, tell them that. They are surprisingly agreeable if you reach out before they start taking action. About seventeen years ago I found myself owing them about $1600 and we set up a payment plan. I was pretty shocked at how well they were to work with.

Medical bills: go over every single scrap of paper with a fine-toothed comb. I read somewhere once that something like 89% of medical bills have errors in favor of the provider. I also know they will negotiate like street hustlers just to get some payment. A lot of medical bills just get ignored, so they'll take what you can afford.

Hope your wife is alright and things get better.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

I’m praying for you and your wife. My father had the same ailment. Lupus with two valves with backflow issues.

As mentioned already, make those calls to the IRS and the hospital. Both will work with you on payments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for strength, comfort, and God’s complete and supernatural protection, perseverance, and provision for you and your family. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for your advice, prayers, and words of wisdom. Words can not express my gratitude towards everyone of you. God Bless

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Has anyone ever been in the situation where your bank account goes into the negative for a couple of months? If so how did you recover from it without it affecting your credit? I am currently in this position and would appreciate any and all help provided. Thank you and God Bless.

Comment

Anyone have advice?

Comment

What did the IRS tell you?

Comment

Working...
                                X