Mind Blown!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    Update: On 12/15/19 the hunter put another arrow through this buck, this time his arrow passed through dead middle of the rib cage using a G5 Montec broadhead. Slight blood trail and he could not find the buck now for a second time. Next morning went out scoured the area with no luck.
    Fast forward to this past Saturday. The buck shows up on trail camera, alive and skinny with two pass through holes in his body. Sunday morning the hunter goes back to the stand. The buck now named The Zombie Buck comes out and he puts a 3rd arrow through this buck. 20 m inutes later they found Zombie dead. I will post pics in a minute
    wow, what a tough dude!!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy ending for the hunter. Not so much for the deer. Have you not watched the movies? Zombies require head shots.

Great story for years to come!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

That was one tough deer. Congrats to the hunter that finally closed the deal.

Comment

In for wound pics

Comment

Rough month for the deer! If my month ever gets rough I'll always remember things could be worse..I could have two arrow pass-throughs. Congrats to the hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                  In for wound pics
                  Same here. Very interested in seeing where the first shots missed.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Did we ever get dead pics of zombie?

Comment

I'd let him walk. The man upstairs doesn't want him dead.

Comment

Make with the pics already, George!

Comment

Like others said too far forward. The size of an empty lung (exhaled) vs full (inhaled) is dramatic. All those charts show deer's lungs at full capacity. You don't need a biology degree to see that vitals were not cut enough or at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Did we ever get dead pics of zombie?
                              Yes stand by let me find pictures

Comment

For the too far forward bunch

Now that was the first arrow. Two weeks later this kids sticks him again through the lungs. Two weeks after that the **** deer shows up and third arrow finall did him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X