Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
    New to the game. What is this scanner you’re talking about?
    Therebare scanners that search stocks for certain criteria. Successful day traders have to use them to find what's in play each day, but the good one's come with a hefty monthly cost. I use one on the think or swim platform that's free. It's sufficient for what I do, since I'm looking over days rather than real time action to jump on that second

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Was anybody able to get into KODK? Please tell me you didn't miss this one. All started yesterday.

Just halted for the 4th time today.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Was anybody able to get into KODK? Please tell me you didn't miss this one. All started yesterday.

Just halted for the 4th time today.
        Sun of a B. I heard that his morning and forgot about it. Over 500%. That's just nuts!!

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Comment

Halted twice more since I posted! Wild ride for sure. Enjoying every minute of it.

Comment

I got in on Kodak this morning at $18. I only play with 1-5 shares of anything though. Have 3 shares of Kodak.

Comment

Hmmmm.....

Kodak Chairman Jim Continenza has also taken some heat for buying 46,737 shares of Kodak stock on June 23 at an average price of $2.22.

Roughly a month later, that $103,575 investment is now worth more than $1.5 million.

Comment

I bought some WKHS today at 16.13 Lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                  I bought some WKHS today at 16.13 Lets see what happens.
                  I did the same thing

Comment

Did it right again today with HOME. Bought in this morning at 9.08 expecting good earnings today. It delivered with a run up to 16, and i sold in extended hours after it pulled back to 14.5. Was a nice couple days, but now I'm stuck waiting for all my cash to settle and gearing up for next weeks earnings reports. I really need to start learning to play options better so i can get around this PDT rule

Comment

Going to watch FND tomorrow for the home improvement play, but it's been on a tear. Already seems overextended but buyers may still rip higher if they beat.

EA reports tomorrow but feel they are being ambitious compared to last years Q2, granted it's a good stay home play and people needed more quarantine media.

Haines has been looking decent so I'm interested in what they do, though i probably wouldn't put my money on it.

ZEN is the last one that peeks my interest. It had a good day today, hasn't over extended like then rest of tech and stayed on a steady climb. I bet theres plenty of room to go. May not crank upwards on a beat, but might boost it up again and help a strong climb for a good swing trade.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                        Does anyone post their bad trades/losses?
                        Boeing(BA) @ $323.00
                        &
                        Boeing(BA) @ $135.00

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                          Boeing(BA) @ $323.00
                          &
                          Boeing(BA) @ $135.00
                          That's painful. I messed around with those leveraged ETF's back in 2008 and got burned attempting to short banks that should not have been bailed out.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                            Did it right again today with HOME. Bought in this morning at 9.08 expecting good earnings today. It delivered with a run up to 16, and i sold in extended hours after it pulled back to 14.5. Was a nice couple days, but now I'm stuck waiting for all my cash to settle and gearing up for next weeks earnings reports. I really need to start learning to play options better so i can get around this PDT rule

Home run on that one!!!

Comment

I'm in options on CRM and V, expecting them to move w/n a week back to their 52 week high. CRM now at 191.60, 52 week high 202.80. V now at 194.50, 52 week high 214.10. If you are long on these, you will see the 52 week highs very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post

I think you need more than 25k in cash or securities to get around the PDT. If you want help with options, send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X