No announcement yet.

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took yesterday off, and my alarm (6 month old) didn't go off till 8 this morning so missed this morning. Leaving town this evening and will try to get a workout in at the hotel in the morning before my meetings on Tuesday.

Comment

Simple goals this year. No serious lifting for me. I’m going to work on cardio and functional strength. I’ll try to make the gym 5-7 days a week. If the body feels like it needs a day off it will be granted one. I’ve been back to my normal eating habits for two weeks now thank goodness. Hand surgery and the holidays allowed me to put on about five pounds. I’ve been steady at 185 forever. 3 pounds off 2 to go to get back. I actually expect to end up around 172-175 at some point this year. I don’t like being that thin but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quick shoulder workout over lunch done! First time going in at lunch time and lotsssss of people. I need to get my crap together and just be walking in a 530-6am like the good ole days.

15 min warmup on the stair master at level 13
        Standing DB press // Planks
        DB Shrugs // Landmines // Landmine shoulder press
        DB side raises // BB military press
        Rear delt flys // standing DB Arnold press

Totals: 51 mins // 700 cals // 150 BPM

Tomorrow is suppose to be legs but I will be curious how my quads feel compared to today with the long run from yesterday. As long as they feel 50% or better I am in for legs.

Comment

Legs done… going to go for a walk to get some steps in…

Comment

A new goal was born today and I might be looking to this thread for a little accountability. Wife and I signed up to be pacers for a friend running the Leadville 100 in August. We will be doing 10 mile stents to helping a gal out that was our trainer for triathlons. My wife turns 65 this week and I will be 69 at race day. Got some work to do to be ready. Endurance rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
              A new goal was born today and I might be looking to this thread for a little accountability. Wife and I signed up to be pacers for a friend running the Leadville 100 in August. We will be doing 10 mile stents to helping a gal out that was our trainer for triathlons. My wife turns 65 this week and I will be 69 at race day. Got some work to do to be ready. Endurance rocks!
              This is awesome Señor Gato! Keep us posted on your progress!

Comment

Week 1’s goal was to: eat clean, drink only water and coffee, cardio every day and weights 4 a week. Wanted to loose 5…. Lost 7!

This weeks goal is same and loose 3. Wanna break back under 200 by weight in Saturday

Back, biceps and cardio done

Comment

More crowded this evening but got in a good hour workout plus a few miles on bike and elliptical.

Comment

Slept rather poorly last night and it was a struggle to make the gym this morning, but once the preworkout and coffee kicked in I got 'er done. Arms and legs superset sticking with 5X5 for the month.

Cable pushdown pronated grip/preacher curl/prone leg curl
                    Overhead rope extension/BB curl/leg extension
                    Bilateral cable pull down/hammer curl bar over preacher seat/hip abduction
                    Cable pushdown supinated grip/spider curls/bells of steel squat
                    Overhead cable curls just for grins.

Chest and back tomorrow before heading to the pain management center for epidurals in my lower back. I'm looking forward to the relief.

Comment

Legs done this morning, man I hate leg day. Will get in some cardio after work today.

Comment

I’m trying to make excuses to not go today but going to try another quick lunch workout….

Don’t want to go but need to grind!

Comment

Back and biceps done starting to see some veins I’ve never had visible before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            I’m trying to make excuses to not go today but going to try another quick lunch workout….

Don’t want to go but need to grind!
                            Snuck in a nasty 40 min leg session!

Stairs lvl 14 for a 10 min warm up

Hack squats (heavy)
                            RDLs (heavy) // Body Squats
                            Smith Squats // High knees

Kept the heart rate above 160 BPM so was whipped.

Comment

Shoulders, abs and cardio done

Comment

Starting MAPS Anabolic tomorrow. I am excited and scared but very optimistic. Let's goooooo.

Comment

Working...
                                X