Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty H20 2023 Thread- How Salty Will You Get??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salty H20 2023 Thread- How Salty Will You Get??

It's that time! Let's get the new year rolling! My plans for 2023 include Mucho Sal! Looks like we had a good 2022, I honestly had some of the toughest days fishing this past year.... but also some of the most epic!

I'm looking forward to another great year in the Salt with good friends! Let's go!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

23 has GOT to be better than 22 was! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Gotta love Tapacrap and posting pics

Comment

I like to party.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping to fish and hunt more this year than last.

We’ll see how that goes.

Comment

Beautiful boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Gotta love Tapacrap and posting pics

This what you were after Shane?

Comment

Good luck girls

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to get salty this year. I’ve been way to fresh the last few years. The Killa was over at the house the other day and I was totally embarrassed how dirty my Ultra Cat is from not being used.
                  Last edited by Gumbo Man; 12-31-2022, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I’m hoping for at least two trips to the coast. I want to take my sons back to Matty this Spring and a buddy finally got his Land Cut cabin rebuilt and I will hopefully go there at some point.

Comment

Fished Matagorda this morning. Water was beautiful in the entire bay but it was super foggy until noon. No bait flipping anywhere. Only managed two dink trout on last wade once the fog started breaking up. Think it might have been an afternoon kinda day.

Comment

Bought a friend's Back Country skiff a few months ago and have not got to make a trip yet. Really like to get over to Louisiana for a couple of 3-4 day trips in late spring and summer. I have never been and hear that it is worth the effort.

Comment

Well I just got new electronics and trolling motor. Just waiting on bracket for trolling motor. But I will start about 3a tonight trying to stick a gig in a few

This year I hope to fish more in the surf than in 2022. Weather kept me to only a handful of days chasin pomps from the sand

Comment

Going next weekend to charge the batteries and give everything a once over. Shouldn't be more than a $2k trip.

Comment

Putting my boat in the shop for a tune up. I’m planning to get out there and mix it up with you guys!! Bout time for me to live up to my screen name.

Comment

Working...
                              X