Lake Whitney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Whitney

Looking for a really nice place to stay on lake Whitney mid July.
    Any Suggestions?
    Would be great if there's a boat launch or dock on sight

Might check out Whitney Ridge. It's down where Uncle Gus' Marina was on the Bosque County side. Haven't been there yet but hearing good stuff. RV sites and cabins. Not sure if new cabins or newly renovated. I'll do a drive by next time I come home from work.
    Grab some home-cooked grub at West Shore Grill. Small, not fancy place but Kimbra and her crew can chef!
    White Bluff Resort has cabins, condos and a hotel. Swimming pools, boat ramp, restaurant etc. Up on the north end of the lake..Hill County side. Prolly others but I'm 20 minutes away so haven't really looked in to it much. Holler if I can help!

Comment

Didn't juniper cove open up the cabins again?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I live close to the lake and not sure there are any NICE rentals. Lake is awesome and has great camping but not much nice rental property. As in lake house with a pool

Comment

If you find something I would also be interested

Comment

You may check out Cliffview its been a few years since we’ve stayed there I think there’s new owners
            A Lake Whitney vacation spot serving the whole family for more than 41 years. Rooms and cabins, group facilities, boats and more for the perfect lake vacation.

Comment

Stayed at Cliffview several times. Simple but nice.

Comment

My mom lives in cedar shores on the west side of the lake near cedron creek and says the rentals are invading. There are some nice log homes, one with a pool (that I know of), that you can rent. Has a "private" boat launch and cove but the launch can be tricky for larger boats or people that don't know their way around.

Comment

Thank you everyone. One of these should work out

Comment

The wife drove thru Whitney Ridge..said she wasn't impressed. RV spots real close together and cabins were meh.. Think some friends are gonna try it out next month..will find out. Still plan on driving thru there myself when I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X